Chapter 9

Tonight is the last event for this vacation, Tzuyu didn't get put from her room and feeling really uneasy. Her head spinning when she tried really hard to remember again what happened that night. She want to remember again who is that guy.

Suddenly the door knocked by someone make she flinched a little. She gulping and slowly walk to the door, leaning her head at the door.

"W-who is it?!" She ask as if she being carefull, don't want jungkook to get inside her room again and let what happened last night being repeat.

"It's me! Unnie, tzuyu." Nayeon said makes tzuyu sighing in relief. She slowly open the door seeing nayeon was WITH JUNGKOOK. Her eyes widened while he was grinning to her.

"Let's go to the main hall, the even will start. I will leave you with jungkook hm?" Nayeon said makes she immediately shooking her head.

"No! Unnie! Just wait!!! Wait for me! I-I will get ready as fast as possible!" She said in nervous and quickly run away to get ready makes nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook can't help but smirking a little.

"What's wrong with her?! Ah whatever, you just wait for her okay kook? I will go first. I have work to do!" Nayeon said as jungkook nodding and giving her a way to walk away. Jungkook step inside her room and close the door. Tzuyu who just finished dress up, walk and then her eyes widened when seeing only he was here. She gulping and glaring towards him deeply.

"Go out! Don't do something stupid again!" She slightly shout as he smirking and purposely walk closer to her makes she gulping more and slightly trembling.

"I won't baby. I miss you. i really miss you after one year i —"

Her eyes widened and so do him. He misspoke. He didn't realize that he already said something that will make she hate him more after this.

"What did you say?" She ask, clenching her jaw and so do her fist. He gulping and closing his eyes, cursing himself right now.

'Shit... I should not tell that..' He thought in his mind before a hard slap landed on his cheek.

PANG!

His eyes widened, froze and hand slowly lift up, touching his own cheek that being slapped by her.

"No wonder I felt something familiar. You're that guy that I have a nightstand one year ago??!! Tched, just a fuck boy." She said and glaring really in mad towards him. He slowly look at her face and want to hold her hand but she yank his hand away.

"Don't freaking touch me again. You're just a jerk to me. And.. please tell your friends to get off from my unnies too. I wont meet you again." She said and immediately walking pass him, going away leaving him alone in the room. He gulping and feeling really dumb right now. Look, what he afraid the most finally happened!

She finally know that he was that guy and what worse is.. she hate him really much because of that one nightstand mistake.