Chapter 29

"Yugyeom!" She shout from behind as yugyeom turning his body, seeing she was running and jungkook was following her from behind. She come closer to him and giving a smile.

"Let's go! Just ignore jungkook. He's jerk." She whispered to yugyeom before jungkook come closer to them too. Tzuyu grabbing yugyeom's hand and dragging him makes jungkook tilting his head in annoyed. The two walking in front of him as he just follow them, glaring at every each of her actions towards yugyeom.

She talking
laughing
smiling

Ugh...

"Want me to buy a drink? Wait here." Yugyeom said and quickly running to the street food place to buy a drink. Jungkook walking closer to her and giving a deep glare.

"I freaking didn't—"

"So what?" She raising her eyebrows and giving a dirty look towards him. Yugyeom suddenly run towards them again and handing the drinks for her.

"Here."

Before she could take it,

He already take it and drinking it in a one shot! He crumple the bottle and threw it roughly, really in mad. Yugyeom slightly eyes widened while tzuyu raising her eyebrows. She could see he was really in mad and it's make she smirking a little, tried to hold her smile and chuckled.

"It's okay. I'm not that thirsty. Let's go yugyeom?." She smile as the two of them just walking again, ignoring jungkook. His breath getting quicker, he really in mad and can't hold this anymore! He run and standing in front of her, blocking her way before she look up to his face.

"Let's going back!" He grab her hand roughly, dragging her away from yugyeom while she still resist and wriggling her hand.

"I don't want to going back with you!!!!" She pulling her hand, wriggling it but still, he was strong enough to drag her to his car. He open the door and push her roughly inside the car and she want to stood up but he hold her jaw roughly.

"DON'T FREAKING CHALLENGE ME CHOU TZUYU!!!!! STAY STILL INSIDE OR YOU WILL FUCKING KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!!!" He shout and glaring deeply makes she gulping before let go of her jaw and slammed the car door. He get inside the car too, droving away in full speed which means he really in mad. He didn't talk nor glancing to her makes she more afraid of this side of him.

He just drove with his hand gripping the steering tightly, his jaw clenched and his breath really getting quicker. After for a while, they finally arrived in front of her house which is her unnies house too. He take off his seatbelt and immediately leaning towards her, landing his lips on her. He kissing her, moving his lips while she gulping and feeling that wet kiss from his lips.

"I don't like it baby.." He mumbled between the kiss and tilting his head a little to deepened the kiss. She slowly lifting her arms, hugging his neck before responding the kiss too. Just like usual, she can't resist his kiss. They kissing for a minute until she suddenly realized and quickly push him. His eyes widened when she push him. He staring onto her face with his eyebrows furrowed and a slightly disappointed face expression.

"i-im sorry. I got to go." She said and immediately open the door, running away from his car to get inside the house. He sighing, and licking his lips a little while she already lost control. She shrieking!

'I SHOULD NOT LIKE THIS... I WANT TO MOVE ON!' She think and grabbing her hair in frustrated of her own actions which is responding to his kiss just now