Chapter 16

Jungkook slowly broke the kiss and staring onto her lips for a second before look up into her eyes. She gulping and biting her lower lips a little in embarrassed. Her mind keep telling to push him but her heart nope. Her heart telling her to keep pulling him closer to her.

A tint smirk plastered on his lips and his hand lift up to caress her cheek.

"I'm sorry tzuyu. I'm really sorry. Didn't you like me too?"
He ask while raising his eyebrows meanwhile she look away and lift his hand down away from her cheek.

"I'm not. Sorry, I didn't even have any feelings to a guy like you who just fucking girls and then leave them. Including me. You leave me jeon Jungkook." She said and make a gap between them. She closing her eyes for a second while cursing herself as she really feeling stupid. She always lose when Jungkook become touchy towards her. And then now, wanted to become cold and mad towards him again. She don't know but yeah....  hatred and love is the same percentage now. She don't know what is her feelings.

"So, where are my place to work Mr.Jeon?" She ask act like she was a professional workers that didn't involve personal problems at workplace. He sighing deeply while still staring onto her. He actually feel disappointed as she still keep pushing him and now... He know why she really mad towards him. She misunderstood. She thought he leave her that morning.  He want to explain everything to her. But not now.... Because she will never want to hear it.

He sighing again and walk to his swivel chair, take a sit on it before grabbing the office phone.

"Yes, Mr Jeon. May I help you?"

"Tell Yugyeom to come here."

He put the phone as tzuyu's eyes wondering around his office room, looking at the decoration and all the furniture. Suddenly the door knocked and revealing Yugyeom who smiling and walk beside her before giving a bow to Jungkook.

"Hi." Yugyeom said to tzuyu makes she grinning to him. She seem to comfortable and want to be friend with Yugyeom.

Jungkook clear his throat and slightly glaring to Yugyeom.

"Show her the empty room which is beside my room and then told others that she will be my secretary start from today. Understand?!" Jungkook said sternly makes Yugyeom immediately nodding to him.

"Alright Mr.Jeon!" He bow and then look at tzuyu with a tint smile.

"Let's go." He walk leading her as tzuyu just follow him without glancing to Jungkook at all. He just staring at her figure until she disappeared from his sight 100%

He sigh deeply and slightly ruffle his hair, thinking what should he do to get closer to her and then he will explain everything about what happened.

'You don't know anything about me tzuyu'

PS: Jungkook freaking hot today on their concert 😭