Chapter 31

Day by day is the same. Jungkook keep getting unknown call and what worse is.. tzuyu really didn't hear what he said. She still eager to getting closer with yugyeom which make jungkook really mad.

Tonight,

Yugyeom asking tzuyu to have a dinner with him. And guess what? Jungkook just waiting outside her house, wanting to follow her. He saw she get inside yugyeom's car and drove away as he also drove following their car from behind.

They arrived at the most expensive restaurant that yugyeom booked. The two of them get inside, take a sit and continue their dinner while jungkook hiding and sneaking to see what they did.

They laughing and he could see tzuyu looks really happy with yugyeom makes he feel uneasy, hatred and really angry.

And what makes he 100 times angry is ...

yugyeom taking out a ring box in front of her.

Tzuyu eyes widened and raising her eyebrows.

"Tzuyu-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" Yugyeom ask makes she gulping and before she could answer, reject or letting out any words, Jungkook yank his hand makes the ring box fly away on the floor. Yugyeom stunned, froze and really in shocked and so do tzuyu.

He immediately give a punch on yugyeom's cheeks makes tzuyu eyes widened.

"FUCK OFF. DON'T COME TO MY OFFICE ANYMORE BASTARD!!!" He grab her hand and dragging her out and of course, she resist and want to yank his hand but his tight grip didn't let her hand go.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! Let me go!!"

"FUCKING SHUT UPPPP!!!" He push her inside the car and immediately slammed the car's door in roughly. She flinched and gulping before he get inside the car, droving really in fast pace. She grabbing his arms because she's afraid as the car really speeding.

🔞⚠️

"J-jungkook!! Dangerous no. Please no." She slightly shout but he didn't care. He ignore and still droving in full speed until they arrived at a really dark and empty road!

He look at her with his red eyes makes she quickly averted her eyes away from him.

"Send me home. I don't want to be with you." She said with her flat voices while jungkook grabbing her hand and wrapping his arms around her and quickly lift her up from her seat before placing her on his lap.

"Jungkook! Stop!"

He even placing a kiss on her neck, Sucking a biting it makes she whimper. His hand slid up her thigh makes she closing her eyes tightly.

"K-kook.. don't.." She mumbled but her body said something else. He groaned, kissing her jaw and up to her lips again, letting his fingers graze her sensitive spots.

"Ahhh kook!" She moaned and arched her neck while he holding her waist, pulling her closer to his body. He removed his lips from her lips in order to see how she being messed because of his light touch on her sensitive skin. He know very much and know everything about her skin. Where is her sensitive spot, where is her favourite and all!

"still freaking want another man when I can make you feel good like this huh?!" He whispered but still having some stern in his voices. He purposely touch her inner thigh and his clothed core makes she jolted a little bit and grabbing his shoulder.

"Fuck jungkook! fucking don't!!" She said while grinding her teeth as she really can't hold the pleasure and plus, he tease her like this. She can't!!! He fix the seat to give them more space as he immediately lifting her skirt, and unbuckled his pants. He parted her thigh more and his eyes never leave her face.

He kissing her neck again, blewing his hot breath at her ears make she melting and can't hide anymore that she want him too. All her hardwork to forget and move on from him will be failed when he touch her only for a second. He's too good and know everything that can make she melt and pleasured.

"I wont give you to anyone baby. You're fucking mine." He whispered before slowly sliding his dick inside her makes she shout loudly.

"Aaaaahhh!!"

"Shh be quiet baby.." He whispered again with a tint smirk as she placing her chin on his shoulder and biting his shoulder a little to hold a really great pleasure.

"Fuck baby...." He slowly rocking his hips makes she slightly bouncing. His hand stay roaming behind her back, lips never leave her skin and fucking her nice and deep. He purposely slowing down his pace makes she cried and getting impatient.

"Didn't i do a great job baby?"

"Fuck jungkook! Don't freaking tease me!"

She rolled her hips and make a bounce on him makes he gasped of this sudden wild and aggressive actions from her.

"Ohhh fuck fuck." He hold her waist and hugging her before thrusting up in fast pace.

"Ohh fuck no! Jungkook i can't." She slightly shout and grabbing his shoulder as she really can't hold her orgasm anymore.

"I freaking want you tzuyu. You're mine and just mine." He thrust harder and didn't even stop makes she can't even let out any words. Only a soft sexy moaned get out from her lips makes he more more more turn on. Her thigh shook a little means she already want to cum as he biting her neck and hold her to deepened and fastened the thrust.

"Wait for me baby." He whispered and giving a rough, deep and hard thrust inside her. Her forehead cover with sweats, her hair messy and face flushed.. it's just a nice scene for him. He held her hips and freaking did a last deep and hard thrust inside her before he shoot the cum INSIDE her!

"Oh fuck baby.." He stuttering and scrunching his nose before pulling her body closer to him, hugging her tightly. She breathing heavily and so do him. He stroke her hair a little with the most sincere feelings inside his body.

"I love you tzuyu. I really really really love you. Give me a chance hm?" He whispered as she already fall asleep in his arms. She know,this is false. but... she slowly convince and wanted to give him a chance.

what happened to them?

PS: Next update?