Chapter 10

Tzuyu keep remembering of what he said just now. So now, she know that jeon jungkook is that guy who make her pregnant. She hate him for leaving her just like that, he even didn't look for her and even didn't care about her when she was pregnant his baby! She hate him because of that. Yes, she hate him because he just fucking her that night but... she hating him more when he just left her like that in the morning, and even didn't care about her!

Her thought being cut when Mina tapping her shoulder. She back to reality and quickly wiping her tears but mina could see that she was crying.

"Why?" Mina ask with a smile and cupped her cheeks.

"Nothing unnie.." She lying. She don't want her unnies to know about this. She don't want them to know that jeon jungkook is that guy because if they know, they will obviously attack him.

"Hm.. don't thinking too much. Let's go." Mina dragging her hand to get inside the main hall as all of the peoples already talking and eating at the table, just like a formal event. The two of them take a sit at the girls table and tzuyu slowly to start eating.

"Where is jungkook tzuyu?" Nayeon suddenly ask makes she look up and gulping.

"E-er.. He went to a toilet!" She said and grinning a little. She lying again for the sake of jungkook. She really don't want her unnies to know. Jungkook who just going inside the hall, glancing to the girls table and his eyes meet her. She could see his face was really disappointed but.. she won't believe this shits anymore.

'He just a fuck boy tzuyu. Look, he even left you just like that one year ago without asking your condition or search for you. He even didn't know you're pregnant before' She reminds herself before rolling her eyes and look away. Yes, she misunderstood. She didn't know that jungkook already search for her for one year! She didn't know everything about his journey to meet her.

Jungkook sighing and walk to the table beside the girls which is all his hyungs was eating there. He look down, didn't touch any foods nor mutter any words.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and pointing his chin to jungkook towards Namjoon. Namjoon clear his throat and started talking.

"What's wrong jeon jungkook?"

Jungkook look up and raising his eyebrows a little. He sigh deeply and lean his back onto the chair, while his finger playing with the spoon.

"She already knew." That's three words coming out from his mouth makes all his hyungs eyes widened and focusing on him.

"What?! How?!" Jin ask in curious and eager to know about this.

"Hm.. I'm just misspoken. She knew about it. She finally knew i was that guy who had a nightstand with her." He said again and sighing deeply. His hyungs can't even mutter any words anymore. They know what jungkook means. They know that tzuyu obviously will hating him more and that's make jungkook frustrated right now.

He keep thinking of something and want to getting closer to her no matter what. He search for her for one year already and now when he already meeting her, she expect he will let her go? No! He will getting her!

PS: Want more update for today? Or not?? hehe