Chapter 30

After from that day, tzuyu keep avoiding jungkook and she really serious this time. She want to forget him and move on. She really thinking that jungkook still a fuck boy and just using her. She getting closer to yugyeom, hanging out and always spend time together even at the office. But guess what? She can't even have any feelings for yugyeom.

"Tzuyu, let's go?" Yugyeom suddenly said and smiling to her.

"Oh yes. Let's go!" She give a fake smile as the two of them walking to the restaurant beside the company building to take their lunch. Yugyeom can't even lied to himself that he already fall for tzuyu but yes, he know that tzuyu's heart is not for him. He knew that tzuyu must be just consider him as her brother or best friend. But...

he want to try. If we didn't try we didn't know right?! He want to try asking her to being his girlfriend. Soon. Even though he knew she will reject it. Maybe?

Jungkook walking in front of that restaurant and feeling his anger boiling more when seeing the two eating together. He immediately stepping inside the restaurant, walk towards them in mad and grabbing tzuyu's hand.

"STOOD UPPPP!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!" He shout and grabbing her hand, dragging her to the outside why yugyeom just look at them with a deep sigh. Tzuyu yank his hand while they already at the outside of the restaurant.

"What do you want??!!!" She also shout in annoyed.

"I FREAKING TOLD YOU DON'T GET OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!" He shout really really loud as yugyeom who sitting inside the restaurant also could hear this.

Tzuyu smirking sarcastically and raising her eyebrows.

"Then what?! I don't freaking care about you so fuck off jeon jungkook!!"

He clench his jaw and fist as he really in mad right now. His eyes welled up with anger tears and his face reddened!

"FUCKING SHUT UP CHOU TZUYU! YOU'RE MINE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE HE LIKE YOU??!! SO FREAKING STOP GETTING CLOSER WITH HIM!!!"

"SO WHAT??!! WHAT IF HE LIKES ME??!! I LIKE HIM T—"

He pulling her hand and immediately kissing her, cutting her words..She froze and can't help but to feeling calm, being spelled and really can't forget him. He kissing her, biting her lips slowly, sucking and tasting her lips really slowly. He want to show how much he love her even though she not respond to his kiss. He slowly broke the kiss and staring into her eyes with the most sincere, soft and loving eyes!

"Tzuyu.. i really love you. Can't you forgive me? Let's start new book. No. I'm not a fuck man anymore. I leave that because of you." He said with his slow, husky while caressing her cheeks. His voices hearing really sincere for her.

She gulping and staring onto his face for a while, actually seem a little convinced but she hold his hand, lift down from her cheek.

"I'm not gonna involved in your games jungkook. im tired." She said slowly and immediately walk away from him, but not getting inside the restaurant back. She confused. Should she believe him? Giving him another chance? But.. she still hurting because of the past.. what should she do?