Chapter 19

Jungkook grabbing the office phone, calling for tzuyu.

"Yes Mr.Jeon?" She answer with such a professional worker as if she didn't make any mistake. He grinding his teeth in annoyed and mad.

"Shut the fuck off and get inside my office room now!" He slightly shout and immediately cut the call, waiting for her in mad. Tzuyu gulping and slowly walk to his room. She get inside slowly and walk towards him.

"Yes, Mr.Jeon?" She ask while flipping the files. She really act like she didn't make any mistake!

"Chou tzuyu!" He glaring amd breathing heavily.

"Yes?" She look at his face that really in mad. His eyes glaring deeply into her, and his jaw clenched... he really looks scary.

"You want to know your next schedule? Tomorrow—"

"SHUT THE FUCK OFF!!!" He shout and tilting his head a little. She gulping and slowly look up onto his face again.

"Fucking come here or i will fuck you here right now." He said with his gaze never leave her. She sigh and rolling her eyes a little before slowly walk beside him. He turn his swivel chair, facing her and immediately pulling her hand makes she sitting on his lap.

"J-jungkook! please! People will see us!" She said and want to stood up but he grabbing her waist, hugging her tightly.

" So what?! You freaking pissed me off today. Having a lunch with him? Then let him touch you? Freaking no Chou Tzuyu." He glaring into her face and grabbing her chin roughly.

"I warned you. If you did this again. With any Man. I will fucking you hardly. You're mine chou tzuyu. Or you want me to keep marking you?!" He ask with his cold face and his eyes full with anger. She gulping and biting her lower lips, slightly feel afraid of this side of him but... she wont fall for him again. She won't. She want to fight this time. She need to move on! She yank his hand away and quickly stood up from his lap, glaring onto his face.

"Jeon Jungkook. I told you. We're nothing and i freaking hate you after what happened between us. So, i didn't have any problems if I want to be with other men. It's not your problems too." She said with a sarcastic smirk and immediately walk away from his room.

"You're my problems Chou Tzuyu!!!" He shout but she ignore. She still getting out and exit the room leaving him in frustrated. Her words make he mad, her action of keep pushing him make he frustrated and mad too. He don't know what to do anymore but he never giving up on getting her. Not at all.

"You're fucking mine tzuyu." He mumbled while clenching his jaw in annoyed.