Chapter 13

The next day, Jungkook going to his office just like usual. He keep walking back and forth, really wanting to meet tzuyu. He can't get enough of her and He grab his phone, calling for his hyungs.

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Jin immediately accept the call.

"What's up Mr.Jeon!" Jin said with a chuckled makes jungkook frown in annoyed. His mind was busy thinking about her, how can his hyungs joking around! It's make he feel annoyed!

"Hyung! Can you guys come here? I want to talk something" Jungkook said earning a hummed from jin. Jin already knew what he will talk. There is none other than tzuyu, tzuyu, tzuyu and tzuyu.

They hang up the call as jin smiling to nayeon and raising his eyebrows a little.

"It's jungkook." He said makes nayeon nodding to him.

"So... what's wrong?" Jin ask, raising his eyebrows and studying her cutie face. She smiling a little and biting her lower lips makes jin gulping.

"I-i want to ask for help?"

"Yes....? What's up?"

"Tzuyu didn't have any works for already one year! It's because we all afraid to allow her to works after something privacy and bad happened. And.. this time, I believe you and your boys. Maybe you can help me give her a work?" Nayeon said and biting her lower lips in embarrassed of this sudden asking for help. Jin's heart beating loudly in afraid and nervous since he understand what nayeon said.

'That must be after what happened with jungkook'

'Oh god... what if they know that jungkook is the one..'

'We all will die! We all will never get a chance with the girls including nayeon and i then they will never trust us again!'

That's what jin thinking. He gulping and looks really nervous makes nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jin...? What's wrong? You sick? Or.. you can't help me? Then it's okay." Nayeon slightly smiling as jin quickly shook his head.

"No! That's not what I mean. Okay! I can help you. I will ask the boys okay? For the empty spot in their company." Jin said makes nayeon smiling widely! She really believe the boys including jungkook without knowing this bad story.

"Thankyou jin! I owe you a favor!" Nayeon winking and stick out her tongue makes jin's heart beating loudly. He nervous because he slowly fall for her and at the same time, he also afraid, nervous and worried if the girls will know about this. What should he do...

Whether telling the girls the truth or just make it as a secret. If telling them the truth, the boys obviously can't meet nor getting closer to the girls again! They will obviously hate them!