18

I sat on my bed fiddling with my fingers as I awaited a text back from Jean. Part of me was sad I was Levi's place, but I hoped he'd stay my friend, I mean after all, he said he would. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Jean:

Jean: Hey Salem sorry I wont be able to get you my mom's getting released from the    hospital today and I gotta take her home and stuff
Jean: I left a key under the mat for you x

Salem: Thank you- hope your mom's feeling better x

I threw myself back on the bed and groaned. Maybe I'll just take the train? That's going to be a pain in the ass with all my bags. Dammit. I sighed heavily then gathered all 4 of my bags, struggling as I left the room.

Levi was sitting at the dining table, coffee in one hand, book in the other. He shot up and walked over to me, "Your friend here?", he asked as he took 2 of my bags. I laughed nervously, "I uh- I'm actually taking the train- he had a family emergency", I said, Levi knitted his brows, "You can't take the train with all this- I'll take you", he said.

I looked at him confused, "I appreciate the gesture, but I don't think all this will fit on your bike", I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a car", he said plainly, I lifted my brows, "Oh- well then yeah thank you", I said as we started to leave his apartment.

We took the elevator down to the garage level, Levi approached what looked like a black Bentley, it looked insanely expensive. "Wow", I said in shock as my eyes viewed the expensive vehicle.

Picture this:

My eyes roamed the interior of the car as I sat in the leather black passenger seat

My eyes roamed the interior of the car as I sat in the leather black passenger seat. The roof of the car looked like there were stars or shit on it. Some rich people shit. "Just tell me where", Levi said as he started the engine, my eyes widened as the loud roar from the car echoed through the parking garage. "Yeah", I said in shock as he sped through the lot.

I held onto the side door as he flew through the streets, he drives like a maniac. He sped down the city streets, the light we were approaching was yellow, then it turned red, he sped up. My eyes widened as he dodged a semi truck coming his way. "Left up there", I said as I clutched onto the car door for comfort.

He parked the car in front of Jean's building. I looked to him with wide eyes, my face filled with shock. "What?", he asked innocently, my brows knitted, "What do you mean 'what' you drive like a damn maniac!". "Oh- I do? Sorry my uncle taught me how to drive so..." , he said in defense, I exhaled deeply, "Sounds about right", I nodded.

Levi helped me carry my bags up to Jean's apartment. "This one here", I said as I stopped in front of his door. I grabbed the key under the mat and unlocked the door, it looked clean, well.. clean for Jean. It was simple, an exposed brick wall with a TV and fireplace below it. A brown leather couch across the fireplace. Tall windows at the back wall. A small kitchen next to the living room.