25

(song rec: Infinity- James Young slowed)

Levi was standing by the door, a bouquet of blue roses in his hand. He was dressed in black slacks that fit him perfectly. A white dress shirt with a black bowtie. Black glossy dress shoes. His usual undercut was slicked back, exposing his face more. I slowly walked towards him, his face dropped when he saw me. Lips parted, eyes wide as he studied my figure.

"I-wow you- look... beautiful", he said, "Here- these are for you", he handed me the roses. "Thank you- wow I didn't know blue roses existed", I said as I viewed the gorgeous flowers. "It's the rarest color of roses, cause of it's beauty", Levi said as his eyes burned into mine, causing me to blush. "Wow", I said under my breath, my eyes still locked on his.

Jean was standing between us, he fake coughed, "Yeah- let me um... get a vase for these", I said as I rushed to the kitchen. I placed the roses in a vase filled with water. "Ready?", Levi asked as he extended his arm out. I took it and smiled, "Yeah". I looked back at Jean before we left, his face looked like a proud dad sending his daughter off to prom night, it was comical, but sweet.

Levi guided me downstairs, his hand on my lower back sent shivers down my spine. We walked outside, the cold air on my exposed skin. I saw a limousine with an older man beside it. My eyes widened and I looked to Levi, "Is this for us?", I said in excitement. "Yes", he said flatly as he opened the door to the luxurious car for me.

Levi sat beside me in the fancy car, my eyes roamed the large interior. This one was a lot nicer than the one Eren had gotten. "Bourbon?", he asked, "Yes please the nerves are killing me", I said as I fiddled with my hands. The anxiety roaming my body. "Relax, we just have to make an appearance then we can do whatever the hell we want", he said as he handed me a glass. I shot all the brown liquor back. "I'll be by your side the whole time, don't worry", he said as his hand held mine, casing me to smile.

He guided me out the car and towards the entrance. My arm hooked in his. We approached the doors, two men in suits guarding a velvet rope. "Sir", they both nodded at Levi and allowed us inside.

As soon as we entered the grand ball room, everyone's eyes fell on us. Men and women dressed in designer clothing, expensive jewelry littered on their bodies. "Everyone's staring at us", I whispered to Levi, "No, they're staring at you", he whispered into my neck, causing my heart to flutter.

We stood by cocktail table, champagne glasses in both our hands as we watched rich people talk about money. "Dance with me?", Levi asked as he set his champagne glass down, extending his hand to me. "Yeah", I smiled then took his hand as he guided me to the dance floor.

His hand held my waist, the other intertwined with my hand. His hands on my body caused it to heat up. I held his shoulder, my free hand holding his. We began to sway to the music, our bodies in sync with each other's. His eyes never left mine, "You look really beautiful tonight", he said, causing me to blush, "You clean up pretty well yourself", I half smiled.

It felt like it was just us on the dancefloor. Our bodies swaying together as we held each other close. The tension between us thick. He spun me around slowly, "You trust me?", he asked as he pulled me close him to him, "Yes", I said, our faces just inches apart.

He slowly dipped me down, his hand holding my waist tightly. My eyes locked to his the entire time. He brought me back up, our faces so close our noses might touch.

Our bodies were close as we danced together. Levi's eyes were glowing with interest. I couldn't tear my eyes from his. "Salem I-", he started but a voice interrupted him, "Hey boss mind if I dance with your date?", I know that voice, Eren. I turned to where the voice came from. It was Eren, his hair combed neatly as it fell down his shoulders. He was in an all black tux, same as Levi. His face looked pale, thin.