40

TW: graphic descriptions of torture/blood‼️ viewer discretion is advised‼️

Levi's POV:

I woke up and noticed Salem wasn't asleep beside me. She's probably making coffee. I quickly showered and got dressed for the day. Same outfit as always, black pants, black shirt, and a long black overcoat. I had a few loose ends to tie up before the event tonight.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed Salem wasn't there. Then the panic set in. No, she did not. I noticed a note on the kitchen counter:

I'm going to fix all this, I won't let anyone else I care about get hurt.
I love you
-Salem

My eyes widened and I quickly called Hange. "Salem's gone- she left a note I'm pretty sure she went to see Eren", I said through the phone, "Fuck", Hange said. "She still isn't home, she must've left while I was asleep, he most likely took her", "I just don't know where", I said as I tried to think of anywhere he would take her.

"I want you to gather a team and look EVERYWHERE", I said as I raised my voice slightly. "I need her found in an hour!", I said angrily, "We'll find her boss", Hange said before I hung up.

I ran my hands through my undercut in frustration. I punched the cabinet in front of me, causing a hole to form in the wood. I was angry. I'm going to kill him. I clenched my jaw and rushed to my room, I quickly put my gloves on then unlocked my armory.

I took my coat off. I slipped on a leather holster over my shirt. I grabbed 4 guns and strapped them in. Making sure each one was fully loaded. I threw my coat on and snatched two machine guns. I grabbed a few extra mags and slipped them in my pockets. It's time for this psychotic idiot to die.

Salem's POV:

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I didn't recognize my surroundings. The room was barely lit from the small, barred window behind me. Stone walls and matching floors. Blood stained all over the walls and floors. Fucking Eren.

I noticed my hands were tied behind my back, the rope burning my wrists as I struggled to get free. My ankles were tied to the chair I was sitting in, the rope burning my skin as I fought. My breathing was heavy as I bounced in the chair, in hopes it would break and I could get out of wherever the hell I was.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!", I screamed angrily. "HELLOOO I KNOW SOMEONES WATCHING THE FUCKING DOOR!! LET ME OUT NOW!!", I yelled in attempt that someone would hear me.

I sighed heavily, "Motherfuckers", I muttered under my breath. I wasn't scared, I was angry, very, very angry. "EREN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING MANIAC!!", I shouted. The door opened and my eyes widened.

A red haired man walked inside he was dressed in a black suit, black leather gloves, a machine gun resting on his shoulder. "Will you shut the fuck up", he said in an annoyed tone. "Who the fuck are you?", I said as I looked at him in disgust. "Floch, Eren's right hand man, now you better shut the hell up or I'll put you to sleep again", he said.

"I'm not scared of you- you Ed Sheeran looking motherfucker", I spat angrily. My words caused his face to turn dark. "The fuck did you just call me?", he said as he came closer. "You heard me", I said as I raised a brow. "You little-", "I got this", Eren stopped him and dismissed him.

"Eren what the fuck are you doing?!", I said, my voice raising slightly. "Relax baby, I'm just waiting for Levi to come rescue you so I can capture him and kill him in front of you", he said plainly as his eyes looked to the window behind me. My eyes widened at his words, "W-what?", I said in fear.

I felt his head dip into the crook of my neck, his whiskey tinted breath on my neck. "This is what has to happen"... "For us to be together", he said as he kissed my neck. "The fuck!?!", I said as I slammed my head into his beside me, he walked over in front of me and rubbed the side of his head.