42

"He's where?!", I said dramatically as Jean drove down the street. "It's some event tonight, he's planning to kill Eren", Jean said as he drove.

"Pull over there", I said as pointed to a chain of designer clothing stores. "What? Why?", Jean asked, "Well, I'll need a damn dress for this event tonight!", Jean looked to me and smiled, I smiled back.

He quickly pulled over, I was still in a hospital gown and sweatpants, I got stares from people as I walked down the street with Jean. "It looks like I broke you out of an insane asylum", Jean whispered to me, I laughed, "Let's roll with that", I said as I pointed a finger at him.

"So an even at the Plaza hotel, ironic", I said with a laugh as I scanned through the designer gowns, the employees all giving me weird stares. "Yeah", he sighed, "You sure about this?", he asked, "Never been more sure, he's my person, I won't lose him", I felt Jean's eyes on me.

I looked to him and he was smiling, "Good", he said, I smiled back, "Good soup", my words caused him to laugh. "Alright this looks good", I said as I picked up an baby blue silk dress. "You sure you should probably try it on", Jean said, "No time, the sun I setting and I look hot in everything", Jean laughed at my words, "I love this new reckless get your mans Salem", he said as we approached the cash register.

The woman looked me up and down with disgust, "Will this be all", she said as she avoided my eyes.

"The fuck is your problem", I said as I glared at her, "Salem!", Jean whispered. "No why are you looking at me like that", I paused, "Dumb little face". Her eyes widened at my words and I handed her cash for the dress. I flipped her off as Jean and I left the store.

"Who even are you?", Jean asked as we entered his car. "A badass", I said as I smirked ta him.

"Take me to Levi's place, all my shit is there", I said as I buckled my seatbelt, "Yes sir", Jean said as he saluted me, causing both of us to laugh hysterically.

"You gonna be okay?", Jean asked as I left his car, "I'll be just fine", I said with a smile, "Go get you mans!", he cheered, I laughed and shut his car door.

I unlocked the door to Levi's place. Ha, key still works. I quickly showered.

I dropped the towel from my body, I noticed a scar on my stomach , my hand traced the scar tissue. I saw scars on my arms and legs from all the things Eren did to me. "Asshole", I said under my breath.

My fingers taced the scar on my face, "I look so cool", I said under my breath. I checked the time, 6:36pm, "Shit!", I said in a panicked tone. I quickly put some makeup on, some winged shadow and deep red lipstick. I quickly combed through my lash extensions.

I played with my hair, unsure what to do. "I don't have time for this", I said to myself and I put it in a low bun, loose strands to frame my face. "Good enough", I said to my reflection.

I quickly slipped on the dress, and it did fit me perfectly, hugging my slim waist perfectly.