33

!!smut warning!!

Levi was holding me from behind as we laid together in his bed. His body close to mine was driving me insane. I shut my eyes for a moment then turned to him. I couldn't hold back anymore.

Our faces were inches apart, "Is everything-", I cut him off as my lips crashed into his. His arms embraced my body close to his. I held the back of his neck as the kiss intensified by the second.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth and they intertwined as our lips moved in sync with one another. I felt the heat between my legs increase by the second.

We both pulled away, attempting to catch our breath. Our eyes gazing into each other's. He shifted in the bed, I was now underneath him, his body hovering over me. His jet black locks hanging over his face.

Our lips crashed into each other once again, I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands held his back, holding him close to me. I felt his bulge press against my wet clothes cunt. I moaned in his mouth at the contact.

He swiftly slipped my shirt off, as did I with his. He held my face, his eyes burning into mine, "Do you want this?", he whispered. I held his hand on my face, "I want you Levi... all of you", I said quietly.

Levi pulled my face closer to his, locking our lips as we started to intertwine our tongues together.

He pressed his hard cock against my pussy, "Fuck", he panted, "You drive me crazy", he whispered as he began to kiss my neck.

He sat up in the bed and stared at my body beneath his. Embarrassed, I covered my chest with my arms. "Stop", he said as he moved my hands away gently, "You're beautiful". He began to kiss me gently as his hands roamed my body, sending shocks everywhere. Slowly, he moved from my lips, down my neck, and so on, until every inch of me was marked with his lips. He lifted the band of my underwear and slipped them off slowly.

He left the bed and stood at the edge of the bed, "I don't know if I can hold back any longer", he said in a deep tone. I sat at the edge of the bed and stared up at him, "Then don't", I said seductively as I slipped his sweatpants off along with his underwear, setting his rock solid cock free.

He then grabbed my chin, tilting my head upwards to meet his gaze. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and gently laid me back on the bed.

His muscular body towering over me now. I moved my hands down his chest, then his abdomen. I slowly began to stroke his throbbing cock, "Fuck", he panted as a result of my touch.

His hands made their way down my body, his long slender finger glided on my soaking slit. He let out a shaky breath at the contact. I threw my head back and shut my eyes, lost in pleasure as he began to toy with my clit.

"Fuck", I moaned out as he sped up his pace, "I'm gonna... fuck... Levi", I whispered as I felt my climax coming. He leaned over into my neck, "Not yet princess", he said, his voice deep and low, as his fingers left my clit.

He aligned his dick perfectly to my pussy. He began to tease me, he slid his cock up and down my wet slit. He slowly pushed his cock inside of me, I let out a sharp gasp not used to his size yet. "Fuck you're so tight", he said through half lidded eyes.

His hand held my face, the other on the bed beside my head for support. "Are you okay?", he said softly, "Yes", I said with a soft smile. He began with slow strokes, as his lips crashed into mine. I moaned in his mouth as he slowly fucked my insides, hitting my sweet spot with every stroke.

"Fuck... Levi... it feels so... good", I whispered into his ear as his lips latched into my neck. He started to increase his pace and it sent me over the edge. The knot in my stomach ready to burst at any moment. With very passing second, I became closer to finishing, but I didn't want this pleasure to end. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but he was too good.