41

TW: violence/blood‼️

It's been days since Eren had taken me. The days all blended together. Same shit everyday, Eren would confess his love to me, I'd reject him, he'd lose his shit and get angry. Sometimes he'd hit me, or cut me in different places, my arms, wrists, legs, thighs. Wounds all over my body, all in different stages of healing, some fresh, some old. Bruises on my neck and face.

The sun was about to set, I think. I didn't even know what day it was. I noticed the light in the room change from yellow, to orange. I tried to think about Levi, to keep me sane. I thought about his smile, his laugh, it was the only thing keeping me going. The fact that he was safe, kept me going.

Eren entered the room, "Good evening baby", he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back. "What do you want now?", I asked in a bored tone. "Drop the attitude", he said as he kneeled in front of me, to meet my gaze.

"I love you", he said as he held my thigh. I sighed, "I still hate you", I said flatly. "You know by now, you'd get that- that isn't what I want to hear", he said as he tilted his head to the side. "You know by now, I'd assume that you'd get the fact that I still don't love you", I said as I looked to him, my eyes low.

"It's still him, isn't it?", he narrowed his eyes. "Yes, and it always will be", I paused, "He's more of a man than you could ever be". "He's kind, and rude in all the right ways, he puts me first, always, you never did", I said as I glared at him.

"And don't even get me started on the way he touches me", I said as I started to smirk. "Stop", Eren said firmly, "God the way his hands move down my body-", "Salem, STOP!", Eren shouted angrily. "Or what?", I said with wide eyes and a smile.

"For starters, he can actually make me cum", I said, then Eren's fist slammed into my face with full force, knocking me unconscious instantly.

-hours later-

I woke up, my eyes fluttering open to a dark room. My head throbbing, my face stinging. "Fuck", I breathed as I made a face, my wound stinging with pain. "Salem?", I hard a voice say from across the room. My stomach dropped. No.

"Levi", I whispered, then my eyes met his in the dark room. His legs were chained to the wall behind him. His arms held up and bound in chains to the wall above his head. "What are you doing here?", I said as my voice cracked. "I came here for you- I was looking for you why did you leave?", he said.

I shut my eyes softly, "I didn't want to see anyone else I loved get hurt", I said as my voice cracked. "You shouldn't have come for me, he's going to kill you Levi", I said as tears welled in my eyes.

"You think I wouldn't come looking for you? Are you stupid?", he whispered angrily.

"I love you you dumbass!", he said, "Levi I can't watch you die because of me!", I said, raising my voice slightly. "Shut up with that! It's you and me right?", he paused, "You jump I jump", his words caused a pained smiled to grow on my face. "I love you so much", I said as tears fell down my face.

"How did he get you captured, what the hell are we going to do?", I said in an anxious tone. "Relax, I have a plan", he said flatly. "Well do share", I snapped back, "Trust the process", I laughed at his words.

"Seriously? You're gonna do that now of all times", I said as my brows furrowed, "Oh you bet I am", I said, I could tell he was smirking. "You drive me crazy", I said as I tried to suppress a smile. "Good", he said, I could tell he was smirking.

The door flew open and a light turned on, lighting up Levi and I's faces. He has bruises on his face, some blood on his white button down shirt. Levi's face fell when he saw me in the light, fear and regret in his eyes.