36

My eyes slowly fluttered open, the sun shining in my room, I rubbed my eyes and saw Levi fast asleep next to me. I quietly left the bed, careful not to wake him, making my way to my bathroom.

After I had showered and brushed my teeth, I walked back into the room, a towel around my body. I saw Levi laying on the bed, slightly sitting up, his eyes instantly met my presence. "Good morning", he said in a raspy tone, "How did you sleep?", I asked as I grabbed some clothes from the closet. He stretched his arms out, letting out a yawn, "Like a rock", he said as he rested his hands on his stomach. I turned to face him setting my clothes on my bed, "I'm glad", I said, softly kissing him.

I slipped on some grey sweatpants and a white t shirt, I could feel Levii's eyes on me the whole time, "You're so sexy", he said as I threw my shirt on, I turned and smiled at him. "I'm going to make you some breakfast", I said walking towards him, kissing his forehead, as I pulled away his hands snaked around my waist, keeping me close to him, " We both know you cant cook", he said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up", I said then his lips crashed into mine, the kiss filled with passion and lust.

I pulled away, "You need to eat", I said to him, my eyes staring into his, he threw his head back and groaned, "I'm in the mood for something else", he said as he kissed my neck softly, I threw my head back, "Levi", I whined, "Yes?", he said against my neck, I could feel him smirking. I escaped his grasp, "You need to rest", I said sternly, attempting to collect myself. He threw his head back and groaned, "Fine", he said in a defeated tone.

I scanned the fridge for anything, "Fuck", I said staring into the empty fridge. I closed it and threw my head back, closing my eyes. I walked back into the room, "Change your mind?", Levi said suggestively, I let out an airy laugh, "No- I have to go to the store, we have no food", I said as I grabbed a hoodie. "Call Hange to take you", he said flatly.

My brows furrowed, "What- why?"... "People are after me, and now they'll be after you, call Hange now", his eyes meeting mine instantly. I let out a shaky breath and he gave me her number, "Okay".

"Hey Hange- it's Salem", I said through the phone, "SALEMM MY LOVELY!", she shouted through the phone causing me to move the phone away from my ear. "Hey, can you take me to the store- Levi wont let me go without you", I said, "Why of course!! Be there in 5!!", she said excitedly before she hung up.

I waited for her as I sat on the bed with Levi. "If I can't be there to protect you, someone I trust needs to", he said, causing me to look to him. "I-It's okay I get it its just a lot", I said with a soft smile. "I know", he said with a sad expression.
"LEVIII- SALEMMM!", I heard Hange's voice as she entered the apartment.

Levi and I both smiled at each other from her excitedness. She walked into the room, and her face fell, "Holy shit what happened to you Levi?", she asked her tone serious.

"I got... set up... I thought it was the arms dealer but it was one of his men and he...got me", Levi said, his tone tinted with hate. "That motherfucker", Hange said angrily, "I'm going to kill-", Levi stopped her, "We need to be smart about this", Levi said as he held his hand up. Hange sighed heavily, "Come on boss let me at him, I'll torture him in ways-", Levi stopped her, "Hange no".

"Fine", Hange said in a defeated tone. "Now will you please take Salem to the store", he said in annoyed tone. "Yeah", she said as she walked out the room, I kissed Levi before I followed her out.

Hange was silent as she drove in her expensive car, it looked like a BMW. She drove just as crazy as Levi, I held onto dear life. God does everyone in this damn mafia drive like a fucking maniac, is it a prerequisite or some shit.

We entered the store together, "Hange are you okay, you seem quiet", I said as we shopped for groceries. She sighed, "Eren needs to die and Levi doesn't understand that", she said, her words caused my eyes to fall to the floor. The only reason he hasn't killed him id because of me.