46

A couple days have passed by since Levi asked me to marry him. God it gave me butterflies just thinking about it.

Jean entered the house as I was preparing some food for Levi and I. "Levi, how's the leg?", I heard him say, "Getting easier every day", Levi said. I heard Jean enter the kitchen.

"So did you say yes?", Jean asked as he leaned on the hall frame. I looked to him with wide eyes and a grin, "You knew?", I said as I leaned on the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. "Of course I did", Jean said with a smirk.

He walked over to me and hugged me tightly, "I'm so happy for you, congratulations- you deserve it", he said into my shoulder. "Thank you Jean", I said as I pulled away. He sat on the counter beside me as I stirred the pot of mac n cheese.

"Good thing you said yes because Armin and I almost have the whole wedding planned", Jean's words caused my jaw to drop. "You- what?", I said as I looked to him. "Yeah we got a caterer, band, and all the decoration plans and shit", he said as he shrugged his shoulders. I had shock plastered all over my face.

"When did you even- what- where even is this going to-", Jean cut me off. "We started planning last week, we're having it here, in that sick ass backyard", Jean said as he pointed to the luxurious backyard. "I uh- wow", I said in shock as I plated the food.

"You're going out with Annie and Sasha to find a dress today", he checked his watch, "in about 10 minuets", he said plainly. I looked to him with wide eyes, "And you tell me now?", I said, "What?", Jean said innocently. I groaned loudly and threw my head back, "You drive me crazy, you know that right?", I said as I walked past him.

"That is my sole purpose in life", he said a she followed behind me, I laughed at his words.

"Here, Jean decided to tell me at the last minute that I'm going dress shopping, so I gotta go get ready", I said as I handed Levi his plate then kissed his forehead. "Sounds like Jean", Levi said as he started to eat.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean!", Jean said defensively. "It means you're an idiot", Levi said flatly. "A good looking one though", Jean said slyly.

I laughed as I made my way up the stairs. I quickly changed into some jeans and a t shirt, Levi's leather jacket atop. I threw my hair into a messy bun and rushed downstairs when I heard the door bell ring.

Jean, Annie, Sasha, and Levi were all talking in the living room when I made my way downstairs.

"Hey guys", I said as I smiled at everyone. "The bride as arrived!! Time to go eat cupcakes and find a white dress!!", Sasha said excitedly. I laughed at her words. Annie sighed, "Let's get this over with, I'm only here cause Armin begged me", Annie said in a bored tone.

"Have fun", Levi said as I pulled back from a kiss. "I'll try", I said with a sigh. Armin walked inside the house as we made our way out. "Armin, hi", I said as I passed him, "Hi Salem!", he said with a smile.

We were at a dress shop in Connecticut somewhere. I had tried on about 6 dresses, none of them to my liking. My patience was wearing thin. I groaned dramatically when Sasha handed me another, "Sasha I don't know how much more of this I can take", I whined. "We'll find the dress soon, I know it!", she said as she stuffed her face with a cupcake. "We better", Annie said under her breath as she sat on the sofa.

"Sasha this dress is pink, what the fuck", I said as I held the fabric and looked back at her. "Come on just try it! You might like it- it looks like cotton candy!", Sasha pleaded. I just glared at her. "Sasha I love you, but I'm not wearing a pink dress", I said as I set the dress on the sofa.

Sasha groaned loudly, "Ugh fine", she said as she walked away. "I have literally never worn pink in my life, what is she thinking?", I said as I looked to Annie. "If I knew I'd tell, but I'm at a loss", Annie said as she shrugged her shoulders.