SECRETS REVEALED

Time shows 12.00a.m. Torchlight, check. Rubber shoes, check. Sweater, check. Beanie, check. Rope, ch...wait. Rope? For what? Ok. This getting a little bit crazy. I don't need a rope. I'm seriously crazy. I went downstairs and went out quietly. I went into the woods at the back of my house. Maybe I'll meet Tyler there but if he's not coming then....then...I don't know. You can call me an idiot. I need to stop talking to myself now. I'm really weird.

I reached the woods. This time,the woods looked a little different. It looks like the woods came to life when I walked past the trees. I could hear them whispering past me. the grass beneath my feet were glowing every step I take. Now this is really weird. I've never seen things like this before. I felt something brush past my right foot. I looked down and saw some creature with long ears and it's really tiny. Am I going bananas? First I thought of bringing a rope with me and now I'm seeing magical creatures? I bent down and touched the creature that looked more like a pixie or something. It flinched a little but then I stroked it's head and the pixie smiled. The pixie smiled? Yup! I'm crazy!

"Cameron Harrison", a voice called me. I looked up and I saw a lady with a white gown. Her eyelids were decorated with glitter and she had a fair complexion. Who is this? Fairy godmother? I'm not Cinderella. What the hell is going on?

"Cameron, I need you to follow me now", the lady said. I nodded anyway and followed the lady.

"Sit down", she said and I sat under a tree beside her.

"Do you know who am I?", she asked.

"No. Of course not", I said.

"Let me tell you something. I know you don't know me but I think this your age has come and you have to know this.

"What do I have to know?".

"Do you know who you are?", she asked. Ok. Seriously,I don't know anything and she kept asking me questions. I don't know anything. I bet she understood my face expression and she went on."Cameron, you are not like the others. You are not some normal people. You're unique."

"How am I supposed to be unique?", I asked confused.

"I'll tell you. You are a scybernoid", she said.

"A scyber....what? It sounds disgusting", I said and stuck my tongue out.

"A scybernoid. I want you to listen this carefully. I don't want you to butt in when I'm talking", the lady said.

How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut when she kept asking me questions I don't know? But anyway, I nodded my head and listened carefully.

"Cameron, you are not from planet Earth. You are from a planet called Zaryon. It was before earth was formed. Your real parents were Scybernoids too. Like you. Scybernoids were really strong and was the strongest than all the other immortal creatures. Your parents ruled Zaryon. You can say that your father was a king and your mother was a queen. They were really kind. I was their close friend."

 She wiped a tear and continued,"But there more. There's this guy, he is a Dryad. His name is Lucas. When your mother gave birth to you, they brought you to me. I am a sorcerer. A good one. When I touched your head, I could see that you are a really unique. You have powers but I can't tell you because you need to find it out yourself. Lucas wanted your heart to make himself a Scybernoid since the day you were born. Lucas despised your parents. He wanted to rule the world. But a ruler should be a Scybernoid not a Dryad. So when your parents knew that Lucas is coming after you, they gave you to me and they sent me to send you safely yo planet earth. Once a Scybernoid dies, the whole world will blow up. Lucas only wanted you because he could be a Scybernoid and rule planet earth. I don't know how is he going to do that but it is not possible. I'm telling you this because your parents died and they were killed by Lucas. There's no planet call Zayron anymore. But he is still alive. He is here at planet Earth to find you. You have to be really careful, Cameron. You have to find your powers before he finds you."

I just sat there in utter silence. There were too many questions in my head right now. I knew that I was adopted and my real parents were dead but I didn't gave a damn about that because I was really young when they died. At least that was what the lady said. I wanted to ask her a question but I ended up asking her name. It seems that her name was Darcy. I just nodded.

"How do I find my powers?", I asked Darcy.

"You have to try. You have to find it yourself. You have a total of ten powers because you are a Scybernoid and didn't I said that Scybernoids are the strongest and the most powerful?", Darcy answered raising an eyebrow.

"If I am the strongest then how can Lucas kill me?", I asked.

"That is why I said. You have to find your powers before he kidnaps you or does anything to you." I nodded my head. "Take care Cameron.  I have to go now", Darcy said and she vanished. The pixie and the fairies flying around were also gone. Time shows 1.00a.m. I have to go home now. Tyler didn't show up today but I don't think he would be here because it's late. I walked back home. As I was just opening the front door, I could see that Tyler's room light was on. I was curious but I went inside because I was too tired to be curious. Then I went into my room and slept off.

I'm sorry that this was a little short but I was busy and today is April fool's day!! Did you pranked your friends?? Or did they prank you?? This is a special update for April Fool's day!!