SORRY

Cameron's pov

The world was spinning as I pressed my head to stop the spinning. I screamed to relieve the pain in my heart but it didn't. I screamed as loud as possible. Nobody came to either save me or at least see what's going on. I bet they're just thinking some drunk girl screaming. I am drunk. Am I? I screamed and screamed till my throat burns.

................................................

Tyler's pov

There's only one thing that's bugging me the whole day and it is Cameron's text. It's a video of Meggie making out with someone in the hallway. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen Meggie over Cameron. The only reason I left Cameron for Meggie is because of the feeling. I can't help feeling a pang of guilt every time I'm with her. Whenever I'm with her, I felt guilty for doing something but I don't know what I've done to her. I thought of going back to Meggie would make me feel better but it just made me more guilty than ever. It just makes me feel like I want to rip my heart off. Every moment I'm with Meggie, I just doesn't feel the same way when I'm with her before. It's like she'd change a lot. She's not like before. I've always known that Cameron is the one the moment I saw her. For the first time. I wasn't thinking when I chose Meggie over Cameron. I shouldn't have done that. I hate myself! I threw my phone on my bed but it bounced off to the floor. I sat in my bed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Tyler? You ok?" mom asked as she came into my room. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She was the last one I wanted to talk to. She came towards me and sat in my bed beside me. She rubbed my back gently, resting her head on my shoulders.

"There's something I want to tell you," mom said and looked at me. I just stared at the floor. "I left my job,"mom continued. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. She decided to leave her job after all this years? I wonder what changed her heart.

"Really? Where were you all these years?" I asked sarcastically. She looked away and there were tears in her eyes.

"I know, as a mother, I shouldn't treat you like that. I was never a good person myself. I'm really sorry for what I've done all these years. I never got the chance to be myself and be the best for the family. I know you'll never forgive me for what I've done. I'll never forgive myself if I were you too. Just...take your time ok? You have all the time you want to make up your mind. All I can say is thank you for being the best thing that happened in my life. I know it's hard to believe what I'm saying to you but...whatever. I came here to tell you this," mom said and walked out of the door. I sighed. Maybe what Cameron had said to me is right. I am like mom. I have to change things up. I'm going to apologize to Cameron even though I know she would never forgive me. I stood up and picked up my phone from the floor. Luckily my phone is not damaged. I wore my leather jacket over me and suddenly an ear-splitting scream hit me and I was on the floor clasping my ears shut. It's the exact same scream I've heard before but I just couldn't put my finger on that memory because the scream is making me go crazy. The screaming finally stopped and I stood up slowly. What in the world just happened. That scream must be from Cameron! The last time she screamed and she was admitted to the hospital. I need to find her. I ran outside to my car and drove to Starbucks. As I was driving to Starbucks, the shrill scream hit me again and I couldn't see the road as I was squeezing my eyes shut.

"STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT!" I shouted and the scream stopped. I opened my eyes and put both of my hands on the steering wheel. As if my car was on autopilot, I started heading to the nearest beach. Why am I driving here? Maybe it's a sign? As I reached the beach, I parked my car and got out of the car. Then the scream came again. I couldn't take it anymore. I started running to the beach until the screaming stopped. I looked to my side and saw Cameron, on her knees, her shoulders shaking. I went to her and touched her shoulders. She looked at me, her hair messy with sand and her eyes bloodshot. She looked at me and smiled.