NINTH SECRET UNRAVELED

Cameron's pov

As usual I got up in the morning, did all the morning routine and made breakfast. Just made a simple sandwich for Josh and me. After having our breakfast, we left to school.

I saw Russell at the hallway. He was standing at his locker, on his phone. I went towards him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me. He stared at me. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back. I could hear him sigh in relief.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Russell asked as he pulled away. I shook my head and smiled.

"So....how old are you exactly?" I asked him. We obviously can't be twins because he was born before I was born.

"I'm actually 18 but my ID card is 17," Russell said. I nodded.

"So...where are you staying right now?"

"My family are good people. They forgave me and decided to move away to New York. They'll still adopt me but I would have to move away to New York like in two weeks time. I'm really sorry Cameron. I don't have powers like you do. I can't protect my family. Hope you understand," Russell said.

"I'm really going to miss you, Russell. I know it's just a short period of time since we're friends and now I know that we're actually siblings," I said. "But looking at the bright side, we can still keep in touch," I said pointing at my head. He smiled.

"Yeah. I can talk telepathically to you because we're related," Russell said. "That's the only power I have."

"I will always love you, Russell. And no matter where you are or how far we are, I'll still be with you," I said sounding all cheesy. He smiled and squeezed my arm.I then changed the subject. We talked until the bell rang and we went to class.

........................................

After school, I told Josh that I would be working at Starbucks until 5.00 so he can just go back home after he dropped me at Starbucks.

When he dropped me at Starbucks, I waved goodbye to him and went into Starbucks. I met Adam there. He grinned to me and waved. I waved back and Aurely came to me. Adam quickly put down his hand and continued wiping the tables. Aurely walked towards me, not smiling at all.

"Here's your apron and your tag. You'll be taking orders from customers and cleaning this place," Aurely said. She gave me the bored look and handed me the apron and tag. I smiled to her but she still gave me the bored look and went away to the back of the cafe. I looked at Adam but he just shrugged. I put on my apron and tag and started my first day in Starbucks. Since there's just two people here, I got to work by wiping the windows.

.........................................

As I was wiping the tables while talking to Adam, a customer came in. I quickly went behind the counter to take the customers' orders.

"You sure you can do this?" Adam asked before the customer approaches. I nodded and fixed my hair. "Just follow what I've thought you just now," Adam said and gave me thumbs up. I smiled and he went to the back of the cafe. I turned around to face my customer and that's when I almost fainted. It was Tyler.

"May I have the......" Tyler said staring at me. I gulped, my hands became sweaty all of a sudden. I wiped my hands on my apron and gave him a fake smile. He sighed and continued. "May I have the Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee please. A grande cup," he said not taking his eyes off me. I looked away and nodded.

"One Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee coming right up," I muttered. What an awkward situation. And by the way, he's stealing my favorite drink. He knows that it's my favorite drink. I was quite pissed. He went to his place and went on his phone. I still don't know how he could be so cool like nothing ever happened between us. I went to the back of the cafe and met Adam there. He was reading a newspaper. Aurely was sleeping, with her head on the desk in a room. I called out to Adam and he came.