SUPERNATURAL

Hey guys. Just a quick note here. Can you guys read the Seventh Secret Unraveled chapter again? Because idk what happened to wattpad but it deleted two paragraphs from the story so I rewrote that again and hope you guys read that and continue on the first part of the First Date chapter. I'm guessing that you didn't understand the First Date chapter because the seventh secret unraveled chapter was deleted(the last two paragraphs). If you read that again, I'll promise you that you will understand the story. Thanks guys. :D

Cameron's pov

He was not alone when he burst in. He was with a girl and two boys. All I did was stare in shock.

"Josh?! What in the world are you doing here?" I croaked. I just can't believe what I'm looking at right now. I never thought that these supernatural creatures even exist in the real world.

"Josh...." Lucas hissed angrily at him and let me go. I rubbed my neck and looked at Josh.

"Lucas...." Josh growled and bared his teeth. Josh ran and flung himself at Lucas. I went to the family and healed them all. I told them to run away before Lucas realized what happened. The father nods his head and went to Russell to retrieve his daughter I guess. But it seems that the daughter was too scared and keep clinging onto Russell. Russell looked at me his eyes full of sadness. I just gave him a small nod and he took the small girl and made his way out of the house followed by his....family. I turned back to Lucas but he was gone. Josh, the two boys and the girl stared at the empty space where Lucas was. We exchange glances and the four werewolves changed their formality into a normal human.

"Josh....." I started but he waved me off. He came to me and hugged me.

"I know I kept things from you. I'll tell you everything now. I know that you're angry but please hear me out, okay?" Josh babbled. I just stared at him, speechless. I turned to the three werewolves. I do not know these two boys but I definitely know the she-wolf. She was Amy. Amy from the foster home.

"Amy?" I said walking to her. She smiled and pull me into a hug. "You're a werewolf too?" I asked. She nodded. No wonder her body was surprisingly warm when everyone else was cold. Well, me actually.

"Wait, you know her?" Josh asked. "Ok. Now you have to do some explanation too."

I went back to Josh and hugged him. "Thanks for saving me and my brother," I said and gave him a peck on the lips. He was taken aback from my move. I was shocked too. I don't know why I did that. "Uh...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Actually I mean it. Wait, what? No. I didn't intend to do it. It just an-"

Josh cut me off by kissing me full on the lips. I kissed him back and pulled away when Amy cleared her throat. I blushed and thanked them all. I went outside and went into the car. I sat at the passenger's seat while Josh drove the car. We were silent for a while till Josh finally voiced up.

"So now...you already know that I'm a werewolf...." Josh started.

"How the hell did you become a werewolf?" I asked. He laughed but focused straight ahead.

"I got bitten by an another werewolf. He used to be the alpha," Josh said.

"What do you mean that he 'used' to be and alpha?" I asked.

"He's dead. He was burned to death. Lucas was the one who killed him. He was the leader of the wolf pack. A really good leader. His name was Derek. I was in his pack with Amy, Scott and Max-the two boys you met just now- Lucas killed Derek because he was in love with Derek's daughter. Derek's daughter loved Lucas back but Derek forbid his daughter to go near Lucas because...you know...Lucas is bad. You don't wanna know how Lucas and Derek even know each other," Josh said.

"I wanna know everything," I said.

"Fine." He sighed and continued. "Lucas and Derek used to be friends. Lucas would always visit Derek here, on earth. By the way, you don't have to explain everything about yourself because I know everything about you. You're a Scybernoid.I did my research," Josh said smiling cheekily. He looked at me but I wasn't laughing.

"That was just creepy," I retorted.

"Ok. Fine, I'm sorry. I'll continue. So, when Derek got to know that Lucas kills people, they were enemies from that day onward. When Lucas and Derek's daughter fell in love with each other, Derek was angry. He forbid his daughter to spend time with Lucas. But then later on, when Derek's daughter fell in love with another guy, Lucas got angry. FYI, Lucas is that kind of guy that 'When I can't get her, no one should'. So he burned Derek's family down," Josh said. I kept quiet, his words processing in my brain.

"So...who's leading your wolf pack now?"

"Guess who..."

"You?"

"Yeah," Josh said rubbing at the back of his neck. "Anyway, you don't have to tell me everything about Amy because she told me everything already. About how you and her met. And you don't have to tell anything about Russell because I overheard Lucas. We werewolves can hear at a long distance. We can also heal by ourselves. We can also see things better with our werewolf eyes," Josh said.

"I know. I watch Teen Wolf. I know about werewolves," I said rolling my eyes playfully. We went quiet back again until we reached Josh's house. I went straight to bed after taking a long hot bath. Josh shouted at me occasionally to hurry up but I was thinking about what Lucas told about everything. Tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Now I really miss Dad. Call me an emotional freak. I don't care. After coming out from the shower, Josh gave me a quick glare before going into the bathroom. I avoided his eye contact and flopped myself on the bed. I pull the covers over me and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep. All that was in my head was Dad, Russell and Lucas. I tried to think about something happy but what? The time that I really enjoyed was the times where in includes Dad, Russell and Tyler. They were that last things I want to think about right now. I could feel Josh getting in bed beside me. I acted like I was sleeping but according to Teen Wolf, A werewolf could feel your feelings. I guess Josh felt me so he put his arms around my waist and hold me close. I turned to him and buried my face into his chest.

.......................................