THIRD SECRET UNRAVELED

Cameron's pov

"Here you go", Tyler said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Ty," I said while sipping the hot coffee. "I'm really sorry about what had happened just now. I must be imagining it. I hate myself sometimes," I said still confused on what had happened just a few minutes ago.

"It's alright Cameron. You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault that you were dreaming. Everything is fine. Just forget about it," Tyler said sitting beside me. I smiled and drank my continued drinking my coffee. The hot coffee gave me a relaxing sensation through my body.

"Thanks Ty. I gotta go back now. You know.... gotta get ready for school," I said awkwardly.

"Yeah ok", he said while rubbing his neck. I nodded and went home to get changed and get ready for school.

..................................................

I parked my car at the parking lot and walked into the school hallway. Russell and Meggie were there. We walked together to class. Tyler walked in a few minutes later. I smiled at him and he smiled back and waved. I smiled bigger and waved back. Butterflies were flying around in my stomach.

"You're blushing!", Russel said.

"Am I?", I said placing my palms over my face. Meggie and Russell laughed.

"Ok class. Open to page fifteen Chapter 2. Today we are going to learn a new topic since your Physics subject teacher is not here and I will replace him."

"Who the hell is that? I asked Meggie.

"People call him Mr.Roddy. It seems that any class he teaches would be really boring. You would be dead if he asks you a question and if you can answer it, he would keep asking you questions until you don't know the answer and you have to stand on your chair till the end of the class. And if you don't know the answer you'll have to stand in your chair till the end of the class. So either be stupid or be clever. But you'll still end up the same thing. It seems that he doesn't want anyone to answer his questions correctly. I think he's just jealous or something because some of us are good at physics. Luckily he is not our physics teacher for life. That would be the end of the world," Meggie replied not looking at me the whole time. I nodded and looked at the teacher. Mr.Roddy. Cool name though. I took down notes on what he is teaching in case he called me. I have a weird feeling that he would call me. Maybe I should trust my instincts. He is teaching too fast. And it's true. His teaching is pretty boring.

"Now it's question time. I'm going to call.....hmmm...let me see," Mr.Roddy said looking around and suddenly pointed at a girl sitting in front of me,two seats to the right. She gulped and stood up.

"What's your name?", Mr.Roddy asked.

"Krishini," the girl replied. She was gripping her jeans tightly. She must be nervous.

"Ok, Krishini. I'm not going to be so hard on you. Well...you know...for now...."Mr.Roddy said. I could see in it in his eyes that he is really enjoying this.

"Ok, Krishini. When light bends as it enters a different medium the process is known as what?",Mr.Roddy asked.

"Refraction," Krishini said undeniably correct.

"That's good. Next question. Earth is located in which galaxy?",Mr.Roddy asked smirking.

"That's not even physics. It's science. You should ask questions based on what you taught us all just now and not science," someone spoke up boldly to Mr.Roddy. That made me want to stand up and clap my hands for the guy who stood up to Mr.Roddy.