34) your 5H song

Your fifth harmony song

Jai; Like Mariah

'When you touch my body got me singing like Mariah'

As Jai entered into you you moaned. "Shush baby, Luke's next door" Jai whispered knowing how noisy you guys could be. As his thrusts quickened, you orgasmed making a loud noise. "CAN YOU FUCK QUIETLY, SHIT" Luke shouted from the room next to you, resulting in both of you in fits of laughter.

James; Worth it.

'You see me in the spot light like oooo I'm loving your style'

It was your first night on stage dancing for Jessie J, as you twerked and shaked your hips to Bang Bang you started to get into it, forgetting your intital nerves. Meanwhile in the crowd James was entranced at you, the way your hips moved with such confidence and style, you grabbed his attention.

Luke; Sledgehammer.

'So close together, so far apart.'

When you first started dating Luke you knew the distance would be an issue but after time you found ways to connect to make you feel close together. For example after every show he'd face time you telling you about the crowd and how happy he is. His happiness made everything worth it.

Beau; Everlasting love.

'I can't wait to get to know you'

You've known Beau a week and its been the best week so far, his sense of humour and general weirdness makes him so fun to be around. You've both planned to meet up and go on a first date. 'I can't wait to get to know you' beau had texted you.

Daniel/skip; Who are you.

'Monday you had my heart, Tuesday you had me screaming'

You and Daniel had the most up and down relationship. One day you'd be fine, the next you'd be screaming at each other over something stupid. It was emotionally exhausting but you just couldn't let each other go.