8) What he says to you when you first meet/how he chats you up

Jai; Jai didn't really attempt to chat you up or flirt in any way, he came up to you and after stuttering and saying erm about 100 times he managed to say hi. You laughed, to make him feel more at ease you asked him if he'd like to go to costa with you, he was cute but clearly too nervous to ask you himself.

Beau; You was at a party with your best friend when a gorgeous green eyed boy tapped you on your shoulder, you turned around thats when he said "you must be tired because you keep running through my mind", you laughed at the cheesiness but there was something about him that attracted you.

James; When you first met James you were startled, he was pushed into you by a group of 4 lads laughing and smirking. After he'd finished apologising he complimented you and asked you out. You were flattered but also liked how charming he seemed.

Luke; Luke was confident and honest. When he first saw you he found you pretty hot, so he made a few cheeky remarks, not long after he asked you out. Of course you accepted, you've always liked confidence in a boy.

Skip/Daniel; Daniel was surprisingly shy when you first met, he said things like "your eyes look big" which caused you to raise an eyebrow at him, blushing slightly he added "i meant in a good way, you're pretty". You laughed at how obvious he was making it that he found you attractive.