Luke Brooks imagine

{For @Hailey-the-crazy-one}
It sounds so stereotypical but you and Luke had literally grew up together, this is what made it so weird. You'd started to see Luke differently recently, maybe you're being vain and its something to do with the muscles and the tattoos but something had become so attractive to you. As always you're spending your Friday night with the Brooks brothers, sat with the boys watching a horror movie. Ouija was the choice made by Beau. You'd had a bad experience with a Ouija board so this movie was really freaking you the fuck out. When the gruesome part came up you started shaking, Luke noticed and held your body against his, your head on his chest. Hidden from anything scary. Ten minutes you sat like that. "Do you want to go upstairs if you don't want to see this?" Luke asked you quietly as not to disturb the boys. You nodded, walking to Luke's bedroom. "Shall I distract you?" Luke asked, seeing how shaken up the film had left you. "Yeah". Pulling out his guitar he began to play some chords that were unrecognizable to you, then he started singing. 'Let me tell you a story, about a girl & boy. He fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy.' Fall by Justin Bieber. Was he trying to say what he felt via song? As he finished he looked at you. "I love you Hailey & not just as a friend. Will you go out with me?"