Sexual Beau Brooks imagine

{For @bowennn_ }
It was graduation night, the long & tiring ceremony had come to an end. I ran to find my boyfriend Beau in the crowd. "Congrats smartass" he remarked. Spinning me around as I squealed happily. After hugging the other boys and kissing my mother goodbye I headed to the boys house to the party to celebrate. In the car on the way home Beaus hand never left my thigh. Once we arrived at their house the boys all got out. "Stay here a minute babe" Beau said. Confused, I unclipped my seatbelt but stayed nevertheless. "I thought we'd have our own celebration" he said. His face coming closer to mine, his eyes looking at my lips longingly, closing the distance between us he kissed me, his hands roaming through my hair. As he pushed me down, I laid comfortably. He pulled my dress up slightly, pulling down my Victoria's secret underwear, I felt his dangers inside me, gasping I let myself get used to the feeling, his fingers moves inside me, pleasure and intense lust coursing through my body. Then his lips were there, eating me out, leaving me just to the edge of an orgasm. "I think your ready now" he said as he put his impressive length inside me, it felt so intense, I don't know whether it's the fact we're fucking in a car or the fact my hot boyfriend is on top of me but I know that when I orgasmed all I wanted was more of him. I am completely and utterly in love with my green eyes idiot.