17) Your Lana Del Ray song.

Jai; Young and Beautiful.

'He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds'

It sounds pretty cringe but Jai is your sun, everytime you have a bad day or feel everything is going wrong he'll find some way to brighten your day. He makes you feel special and happy.

Beau; Burning Desire.

'I push you to the limits cause i just don't care'

You like to tease Beau, many times you'll wear a revealing dress, sitting as close to Beau as possible without actually touching him. You'll bite your lip teasingly, pushing Beau to the limit until he can't resist it any more.

James; Video Games

'He holds me in his big arms, drunk and i am seeing stars'

When your drunk James takes care of you, he'll hold you in his safe, muscular arms. Making you feel warm and protected.

Daniel/Skip; Blue Jeans

'Cos ima ride or die whether you fail or fly'

Your relationship with Daniel is very up and down. It's not perfect, he makes mistakes like anyone else but you tell him you'll stick by him no matter what. 

Luke; Lucky Ones

'Everyone told me love was blind then i saw your face and you blew my mind'

Everyone told you love is blind, it can happen anytime. As soon as you saw Luke you instantly was attracted to him, their was something about him that blew your mind.