28) you have a mental illness.

(A/N I'm well aware self harm isn't a illness but it fit in with the theme.)

Jai; anxiety. Jai knows that your social anxiety bothers you a lot and makes you feel very insecure in big groups, he tends to comfort you by rubbing your back or if he sees you look the slightest upset he'll make an excuse for you to get away.

Luke; depression. It was hard for you to explain to Luke at first how depression affects you because he's such a positive person but after a while he come to notice signs when your depressed. He tries to cheer you up by singing to you and just spoiling you more than he does normally. 

Beau; bipolar. You didn't wanna tell Beau at first, scared you'd lose him but he soon began to notice your extreme mood swings so you came clean. He understood and knew to give you space when you got extra moody. 

James; Closing every door in the house,you ran into the kitchen sorting out the mess. "Babe we need to go!" James called, searching the house for you. Eventually he find you in the kitchen, seeing what you were doing he joined in, knowing your disorder made you feel you couldn't leave a mess. You were very grateful to have a boyfriend as understanding as James.

Daniel; self harm. People would've never put you and Daniel together. He's full of light and so carefree where as your the opposite. You also had been self harming for a year, sometimes you couldn't help it. Even knowing Daniel loved you didn't help but in time he helped, kissing your scars, pointing out the amazing things about you.