27) you surprise him on tour 3/5

Daniel; You'd planned it all perfectly with Ronnie, Mariam would sneak you into the arena and get you there before the boys performed 'best friends'. As you sneaked backstage you heard the roar of a crowd, it still made you proud of the boys. 'best friends you are my...' You ran onstage, sneaking behind Daniel,you covered his eyes before he went to do the next dance move. "Guess who" you whispered in his ear. Recognizing your voice instantly, a huge smile came on his face as he hugged you tightly.

Luke; As you stood in the line of the meet and greet you saw Luke smiling happily for photos with the fans but you could tell he wasn't his usual sassy self. He missed you a lot so you thought you'd surprise him. As the group of pretty fans in front of you met the boys and got selfies you adjusted your clothes. Nervous and excited as you haven't seen Luke in 2 months. Ronnie nodded at you to say it was your cue to go in. Walking in Beau and Jai saw you first, smiling at you they watched Luke, waiting for his reaction. "(Y/N)" he shouted, running up to you, kissing you hungrily as tears of happiness rolled down his face.

Beau;  You'd planned it with Daniel that you would swap roles when it came to the fanfic bit of the got cake tour. Stood backstage with Jai you laughed at Jai telling you that Beau won't need to wank so much now. It got to the bit where Beau and Daniel had to kiss, as Daniel moved away, Beau looked confused. "But wouldn't you rather kiss me?" You said walking onstage towards beau. "Obviously" Beau said. Crashing his lips onto yours. Pulling away a little too soon he winked at you telling you he'd continue that later.

{A/N - I never proof read so I'm sorry for any mistakes.}