30) Your song (not pop edition)

(A/N - This was so fun to do because it's the kind of music I listen to. If you don't know any of these songs, I suggest you youtube them because there amazing)

Jai; Nirvana - Love Buzz (Pretend it's originally by them).

'Would you believe me if I told you, your the queen of my heart'

Everytime Jai told you that you owned his heart, you giggled, wanting to believe him but not letting yourself. You've been hurt too much, you couldn't fall for it anymore so you chose not to believe him.

Beau; Artic Monkeys - Why'd you only call me when your high

'Now it's 3 in the morning and i'm tryna change your mind'

"No" you replied, it seems like the only time Beau ever made the effort to text you is when he's drunk. This is how you've found yourself at 3am being persuaded to go on a date with him. Telling you he'd change your mind about everything you presumed about him.

James; Morrisey - The More You Ignore Me

'When you sleep, I will creep, into your thoughts like a bad debt that you can't pay'

As you tossed and turns at night you found yourself thinking of James, the cheeky comments he made that made you have to fight a smile. As much as you try to ignore him, he still creeps into your thoughts.

Luke; Pearl Jam - Last Kiss

'I lifted her head, she looked at me and said "Hold me darling; just a little while'

Tears streaked down your face as you tried to calm down. "What can I do?" Luke asked, tilting your head up to look at him. "Hold me" you whispered, as you felt safe and calm in your favourite place; Luke's arms.

Daniel; CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share

'In the dead of night, i'm the only one here'

Daniel has thousands of fans but at night it hits him when he's alone, not any more though. Your the one holding him when he's exchausted, the one giving him the affection he craves when he comes back off tour. At night your the only one there for him & he truly loves you for that.