32) Sexual Luke imagine

"I'm ready" you said with a grin on your face. It took a moment for Luke to register what you said then all you felt was his lips. Pushing you against the wall, his lips collided with yours, kissing you with passion like he hadn't seen you in months. Parting for breath,his lips made their way to your ear, down your neck then gently nipped along your collarbone making you groan. Luke's hands wandered up your shirt, gripping your boobs, he ripped your shirt off and his. In one quick motion your in his arms, being carried upstairs. Laying you down on the bed, you continued what was started earlier this time you're in control. Making your way down his torso with your hand you felt in his pants, just tracing over his dick, feeling his erection. Reveling in the effect you have on him. Luke moaned huskily, pushing you down on the bed, he unclipped your bra, cupping your boobs, using his hands to elongate your nipple, making you wet and ready. Leaving kisses further down your body he removed all clothes from your body. Kneeling up for you to do the same with him, in one swift movement you pulled down his jeans and boxers. Setting him free & ready for you. Kissing your inner thigh, further up, he was there, a weird sensation took over you, you were consumed with pleasure in a way you've never been before. "Your so wet baby" he whispered. Looking up at you with those eyes you loved so much, he said "this is going to hurt. Remember I love you" He thrusted into you, at first slow then harder as you got used to the feeling of him inside you. It hurt but the pleasure was overwhelming, staring into his eyes as you both fell apart. Wincing a little as he pulled out. "I love you" He said as you cuddled into him. Feeling nothing but love and happiness.