Personal Jai Brooks Imagine

The Janoskians are currently nearly 2 months into their world tour, their enjoying it obviously but Jai was missing you and it was starting to get him down so Luke had rung you to tell you that he's booked you tickets to fly over to their Australian gig to surprise Jai. On the way you were considering all the best ways to surprise him, mid gig or before gig,hmm. You decided to ask Luke.

Standing outside the venue you rang Luke "Luke i'm outside!" you said quitely. "Jai's currently asleep, wanna surprise him?" "YES" you practically shouted! As Luke came outside to walk you to where Jai was. The excitement had built up and made you realise how much you miss him. Seeing Jai laid on the couch, looking as hot as ever made your heart flutter, you'd missed seeing him. Stroking his face gently, you kissed him on the cheek. His eyes fluttered open slowly, after a few seconds a huge grin crossed his face "Babe, your here!" he said. Wrapping his arms around you and pulling you onto the couch with him. "Never leave me for that long again" you said as you laid on the couch, Jai wrapped around you protectively, allowing him to catch up on the sleep he'd missed. After a bit you drifted off to, feeling warm and cosy in your boyfriends arms.