33) A fan meets you

James; you were just looking for some new jeans in topshop when you noticed a petite blonde kept glancing at you. "Can I help you?" You asked politely. "Are you James girlfriend?" "Yes I am" you giggled. "Can I have a picture?" You nodded, taking selflies and following her on Twitter.

Jai; "oh my god that's (y/n)" you heard whispers from a group of girls. You smirked knowing they recognised you but not wanting to approach them in case they hate you. "Erm hey?" A tall brunette said shyly. "Hi" you smiled warmly. "I just wanna say your really gorgeous and you deserve Jai" you smiled,hugging the girl. Taking selfies with the rest of the group of girls you noticed a few tweets a little later by the girls telling other fans not to hate on you.

Luke; You were walking into the concert doors to go see your boyfriend and his friends perform when you felt a tap on your back. Turning around you saw a shy looking dark haired girl. "excuse me but are you (y/n)?" "yeah" you replied smiling politely. You haven't met any of Luke's fans yet so you didn't know if this girl hated you or what.  "Please can I have a photo? you suit look so much!" "Of course and thank you" you responded, taking selfies with the girl. You got chatted and decided to take her in to meet the boys since she'd been so polite and respectful. 

(A/N- I'll write Beau's & Daniels soon, just a quick update.