Jai Brooks imagine

As we sat in the circle I  glanced nervously at my best friend James, my crush's friend. Did James know about it? Of course he did, he never failed to try and matchmake me and Jai but it never worked, Jai clearly didn't like me and I can't say I blame him. Me and James had just been in the kitchen having a small argument about it, James suggested that now would be the perfect time to tell Jai I like him, I mean everyone gets together at parties, right? but not me, I barely even went to parties. So as I turned down that suggested a small smirk appeared on James' face as he shouted "GUYS GET IN A CIRCLE WE'LL PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN". I sighed, I hated stupid party games but I know if I didn't play along James would probably blurt it out to Jai anyway. 

*little time skip*

As the game went on it got....interesting. Baniel went into the closet, I mean not like we'd all seen them kiss 1000x before. At one point I had to go in the closet with Luke, of course we didn't kiss but the other people didn't need to know that. Then it was my turn again and.....Jai's. Blushing, glancing at him, he got up and held my hand, confidently leading me to the closet. As Jai closed the door I went to speak but was cut off by his lips on mine, wow he kissed good, I went with what he was doing being a lot more inexperienced than Jai. "Jump on me and put your legs around my waist." I did as he said, our bodies both touching eat other the kiss deepened and was a lot more passionate. "You don't know how long I've wanted that" I said shyly. "Then let's make the most of this alone time." He stated cheekily as we used the last few minutes to start a little make out session.