29) Fictional Couple You're Like

Jai; Tate & Violet (American Horror Story). You help each other through the darkest times, even though your parents aren't that keen on Jai you stay with him & stick by him. Like Tate he also helps you stop cutting.

Beau; Aria & Ezra (Pretty Little Liars) Like Ezra, Beau's a few years older than you and you knew people would judge and try to tear you two apart because of it. That's the reason why you keep it secret.

Daniel; Klaus & Caroline(The Vampire Diaries- Pretend they actually dated!) Everyone told you no, thought you were stupid & deserved better but they don't understand how attracted you are to Daniel. He may be seen as the 'bad boy' but he's nothing but sweet to you.

James; Damon & Elena (The Vampire Diaries) When you first saw James you were dating someone else but as soon as you spoke to James something drew you to him, you had to get out of the relationship & date him instead.

Luke; Rachel & Ross (Friends) Like Rachel & Ross the first time you dated things went wrong, you both got with other people but secretly wanted each other. After a few months you got back together, it's a very on/off relationship but deep down you both know you can't live without each other.