Personal Luke Brooks Imagine

You've been dating Luke for about 8 months, some people said it was barely any time but you knew you loved each other very much, the only problem was the fans, some of them are really sweet but recently you'd been recieving quite a lot of hate. The fans had seen footage of you hanging with the boys and you were hugging Beau, this responded in a lot of "Anna definitely keeps it in the family" "the slut ain't happy with just Luke" tweets like anyone this brought you down, it was making you more and more insecure and Luke had noticed this. One night he came back from filming, sitting next to you on the couch, his arm around your shoulders. He said "Babe, i know a lot of this has been getting to you. You know I love you and you don't deserve any of this. So I thought we'd get away for a bit... to Hawaii" "LUKE, OH MY GOD, THANK YOU" you pretty much screamed, wrapping your arms around him, kissing his cheek affectionately. "I'm amazing, I know" he said, staying true to his sassiness.

*time skip to Hawaii*

So far you've spent 3 days in Hawaii, it's so warm & chilled, it's been nice for you & Luke to just spend time together, it's brought you even closer together which you thought was impossible. One day as you were walking on the beach together, your hands entwined. Luke came to a stop, keeping hold of your hand he got down on one knee. "Anna-Lee, i've known you for nearly a year but it didn't take long for me to fall in love with you, you understand me more than anyone else ever will. I want to spend every day by your side, please do the honour of marrying me?" You gasped, tears streaming down your cheeks you manage to choke out a yes. Getting up, his beautiful eyes looked into yours, wiping away the tears as he leaned in to kiss you passionately.