7) Long Luke Brooks imagine

[A/N- I will write these now and again but I prefer preferences and no I don't take requests. Sorry]

You and Luke have been together a year but you hadn't gone public yet because you were scared of the hate. As always Luke was trying to comfort you "babe it's okay, they'll love you. It's hard not to." "I'm scared though". Luke wrapped his warms arms around you, reassuring you everything will be okay. He suggested doing a twitcam to announce your relationship, you agreed. As he set it up you fidgeted nervously, you're not the most confident person so opening yourself to be judged is quite a big deal for you. A few minutes into the twitcam when the views had built up, Luke wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. Looking into the camera he said "Hey guys if you're wondering who this beautiful girl is she is my girlfriend, we've been dating for a year and before you get mad I didn't tell you because I didn't want the best thing in life to get hate". You smiled as he kissed your cheek, after a few hate comments and a surprisingly high amount of people complimenting you, you both decided to end the twitcam. As Luke closed his laptop screen he said "see babe, they don't you. They love you and so do I." "I love you too Luke" you said before his lips met yours.