Luke Brooks imagine

Wrote from Kayli's perspective. Enjoy!

I smiled as I saw myself in the mirror. The black lace dress clung to my curves perfectly, classy but hot, the look I was aiming for. Shoving my lipstick in my clutch bag I headed downstairs where Luke sat waiting. Wearing a simple shirt and tight jeans his ass looking perfectly grabable. I smiled, dang I have a hot boyfriend. Tapping Luke on the shoulder, he turned and gazed. "Kayli you look stunning." He said, leaning in to kiss me. "Nope" I shook my head, walking out the door. Making sure my ass wiggled. "You going to tease me all night?" Luke groaned, following me to the car like a lost puppy. "Maybe" I replied smirking.

*3 hours later*

I downed the shot, grabbed my tipsy boyfriend by the hand and lead him to the floor. As Love in this club played on the speakers I grinded against Luke, teasing him with every move. "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered as he nibbled on my earlobe. "Let me take you home and show you how much I want you". I squealed as he picked me up. As we approached the car, he laid me down on the backseat. Luke straddled me, making sure to not put all his weight on me, his lips met mine like air that he needed so badly. His hands grasped my ass, needing to feel me close. I kissed him one final time, making sure to bite down on his lip. Leaving him wanting til we got home.