Personal Luke Imagine

{A/N- I'm still taking requests and sorry about all the luke imagines, there's just so many luke girls. Personally i prefer Jai but hey ho. Enjoy}

You are currently scrolling through your phone when you saw a Janoskian fan tweet you asking if you've seen what the media have been saying. Curious, you googled it, straight away it came up with "Luke seen kissing mystery blonde?" you gasped, surely Luke wouldn't hurt you like that, but then again there was a picture of Luke getting pretty close to a blonde girl. You threw your phone down on the table waiting to confront Luke about this. When he walked through the door he came straight up to you, his lips meeting yours, feeling his piercing against your mouth, as much as you wanted to you didn't kiss back. "Whats up?" Luke asked with a frown. "You don't know?" "No, Lina I wouldn't have fucking asked if i knew" Luke shouted, getting agitated. "Really? because I'd know if i snogged another girl!" you shouted, tears building in your eyes, you hated confrontation but it had to be said. Luke's face showed nothing but shock and confusion, "What, where did you get that from?" he asked, the hurt evidence in his voice. You gave him your phone so he could look on the website you went on. "She's a fan." He said, handing you your phone back. "I kissed her on the cheek for a picture, look on twitter for the picture if you don't believe me". You sighed, relieved but annoyed at yourself for not trusting him. "I'm sorry, i should've trusted you" you apologised. Taking your hand in his big ones, he said "it's okay, the media will do anything to split us up but it won't happen." he said attatching his lips to yours, you both smiling into the kiss.