18) What Video You Meet In

Beau; Public Affection. 

You were on a shopping trip with your best friend when you saw a tanned young boy making strange sexual noises, looking across with amusement you saw him, a mischievous smirk came on your face, looking at your best friend. "Do it" she laughed. Walking up to the boy you tapped him on the shoulder "want a little help there?" you said cheekily. "I like you, what's your name?" and after a few flirty dates you and Beau became girlfriend and boyfriend.

Jai; Awkward Shopping Situations.

As you served your final customer you smiled to yourself, this part time job is so boring but hey it was extra money. Whilst sorting everything out a boy bumped into you, "sorry" he said, holding you to steady you. "Its fine" you said smirking as you saw the boy was only in his boxers,damn he was fit. "Erm" you blushed trying to think of something to say. "Here, you can check me out some more another time" he said with a wink as he handed you a piece of paper with a number on and 'Jai' written on. 

Daniel/Skip; Three Step Door Knocking

Hearing a knock on the door you went to answer it. Looking around you saw no one, stepping out the door you looked to find a blonde haired cute boy laying in your garden. "Sunbathing?" you said laughing. "Yeah, it's hot and so are you" he winked. "You're funny" you said rolling your eyes at his chat up line. One year later you still find Daniel as funny and random.

James; Whack A Egg Challenge (pretend he wasn't dating Sarah during this time)

Whilst sitting on the train you saw 5 lads walking to sit around your area, the tallest one sat across from you. Looking at him you saw his hair. "Bad hair cut?" you said. "More like lost a challenge" "remind me not do challenges with you guys" "She's a funny one, you should get her number James" one with a lip piercing said whilst winking at the guy sat across from you who's name must be James. He did just that and all night you never stopped texting.

Luke; Pepper Spray Challenge

As you walked past the yard you saw 5 lads, one was jumping around manically. Curious to what they were doing you walked towards them, looking closer you saw they were doing the pepper spray challenge. The one closest to you has a freckle on his nose and a snapback. "Hey" "Hi, i was curious to what you were doing" You said, explaining why you were here. "Its okay, we let hot girls watch" he replied cheekily. "Yeah, watching you spray pepper in your eyes really turns me on" you said sarcastically. "WHOAAAA" the boys cheered. "You've met your match Luke" a tanned, older looking boy with green eyes said.