Personal Luke Brooks imagine

You are currently sat in your room, bored waiting for your boyfriend Luke to arrive. As you scrolled through your twitter to kill sometime you saw you had lots of new mentions. Checking them, the tears poured down your face, they all were of similar tweets "your ugly, kill yourself" "ew what is that thing lukes dating" "that bitch needs to die, stealing my luke" you gasped, you knew it'd be bad but not this bad. This was the reason you wanted to keep it a secret but Luke persuaded you, he wants to be proud of you and show you off to the world. You don't know why because all you saw as you looked in the mirror was imperfections. You sighed, throwing yourself on your bed, negative thoughts swirling through your mind whilst the tears ran down your cheeks. Your hands wavered to the draw beside your bed, pulling it out you looked at it and before you knew it you'd made two new fresh cuts on your wrist. You didn't like doing this, who does? but everyone hurts you so why not hurt yourself? Snapping you out of your trance like state was luke shouting you "babe, i'm coming up!" You gasped, hurridly looking for something to cover up the marks on your wrist but before you knew it Luke had saw. Running to you, holding you in his arms he asked why you did it, once you explained he understood, Luke always understood you. He made you stand up, pulling you to the mirror he pointed out all the things he loved about you, making you smile. Once he'd finished with that, he held you close, making you a promise to tell him if you ever felt that low again. You agreed. If you can't stop for yourself , you can definitely try stop for Luke.

(A/N- Hope you enjoyed this, ngl i cried writing this. And to the other readers, i'm still taking requests!)