Personal Luke Brooks Imagine

As you got changed into your new bikini you were well aware of Luke's eyes wandering the length of your body, looking at you, the lust evident in his eyes he said "I don't think we'll make it to the beach" You smirked, looking down to see your boyfriend with a boner. "If you wait I could do something about that" you flirted. He gasped in shock, you were never particuarly forward about sexual things, in fact you & Luke had sex a lot less than the boys thought but this time you were sure. You walked out the door, making sure to wiggle your bum just a little. Grabbing Luke's hand you walked to the beach. As you got to the soft sand Luke looked at you pointedly, you smashed your lips against his, your tongues battling passionately, you biting down on his lip teasingly. He let out a small moan. "Aren't you a tad warm?" you said cheekily as Luke quickly took his top off revealing that body you knew all so well. Your lips sucked on his neck, biting down a little you left a lovebite. Roaming his body your hands went down to his dick, moving so you were straddling him, your hands grabbed his dick, travelling up and down it in a pumping motion, getting faster as you gained more confident. You looked up to Luke who was currently pleasured. "Finish it back home?" you said, resulting in Luke carrying you back home.