20) He Introduces You To The Boys

Beau; "Are you sure your ready?" "They can't be that bad" you said as you walked into the now quiet house. "Erm, hey?" you said as you waved awkwardly at the boys. "Wow, how did you manage to pull her?" James said cheekily. As Jai moved up the couch for you to sit down as you and him bonded over your love of Nirvana.

James; James had invited you to be on the set of the boys new video for 'This fucking song'{A/N- Video at the side} and you are excited but slightly scared since it's the first time you'll have met them. "OII, CUNTS" James shouted as you both walked in. The boys walked up to you, Luke spoke first "So your the girl that stole my boyfriend" he joked, laughing. "Yeah sorry about that" you laughed, already feeling at ease with them.

Jai; "Babe,really you don't have to" Jai said as you walked to the park where you were going to be meeting the boys. "Jai, they mean a lot to you. I want what's best for you, i'm sure they'll see that" He kissed you, you were getting into it until you heard wolf whistles. "So thats them" Jai sighed as the boys came up to you hugging you.

Daniel; "I'm sorry already for any embarassing things they say" Daniel apologised as you got closer to the boys. You laughed as they ran up to you. "Hey" Beau said hugging you for a little too long to annoy Daniel. "She's way too good for you" Jai joked, making you blush.

Luke; "They can't be that bad? I mean Jai was nice enough" You said as luke warned you about how immature the boys are. Little did you know he was right, you'd walked in on Beau and Daniel practically humping. You looked at Luke. "CUNTS I'M HOME." James smirked "Luke, I'm proud of you. You've finally brought a girl home" he said, making you and the boys laugh.