5) the thing you keep of his

{A/N- I'm going to start putting the boys videos to the side of every chapter. Enjoy}

Jai; His beanie, Jai was well known for loving his beanies and whenever you were out together and it was cold he'd always put it on your head wanting to keep you warm. In the end he did it so often he just let you keep it, meaning you could smell Jai even when he wasn't around.

Daniel/Skip; Everytime you stayed at skip's house he was in his cute panda onesie he was always nagging you about how you should get a matching one, secretly you just wanted his so his scent would linger on you. One day Skip came home with another onesie, giving you his. This resulted in you both going out annoying the public as panda partners.

Luke; Luke gave you his old camera, not the one used for filming, the one used for pictures. It has a lot of old memories on and also has pictures of you two when you first started dating. Luke said he wanted to give his most treasured item to his most treasured person, meaning you.

Beau; Whenever you slept at Beau's which was quite regularly, you'd always snuggle up in one of his many slogan tees. Not only did they make you laugh, you loved the effect it had on Beau. He got quite turned on by how the top drops just below your thighs and the fact his scent was all over your body.

James; A CD. It doesn't sound special but it is you. It's a mix James put together of yours and his favourite songs and songs that related to you two's memories. It was a sweet idea and whenever James was away in another country you'd listen to the CD, reminding you of him and happy times together.