14) How he cheers you up

Jai; Jai can instantly tell when your sad because your a very emotional person, he'll sit with his arms around you, kissing you every now and then whilst you told him what was wrong. All night he'd then never leave your side, he likes to make sure his princess is alright.

Beau; Beau has a way of cheering you up that only Beau would do, if you ever start to look like your about to cry he'll pull the cockatoo face(fetus janoskians,aw) and tell you stupid jokes until your laughing through the tears.

James; James has hearts to hearts with you, your the kinda couple that tell each other everything and find that talking about whats wrong helps. He'll hug you and comfort you til the tears stop flowing.

Luke; Luke's romantic side comes out when your upset, he'll treat you like a princess, he thinks that showing how much he loves you helps and it really does, it makes you realise how lucky you are to have him.

Daniel/Skip; Daniel gets very protective when he sees your upset, he hates to think that someone could hurt his girl. He stays by your side until your fine again, most nights he'd wrap his warms around you as if he's protecting you.

(A/N - sorry Jai's was the longest but hey I'm a Jai girl. Anyway, did you all get tickets for the got cake tour? I hope you did, comment below if you did!)