15) 50 Shades of Grey style.

{A/N - This preference is based off scenes from the 50 shades of grey books. Sorry for the awkward endings to each one, i always feel awkward writing the actual sex scene}

Jai; He pulled me into the shower, pushing my body against the wall, his lips forcefully met mine, he kissed with hunger and passion meanwhile his hands roamed my body, he wasted no time in removing my dress & underwear. As he glanced hungrily at my body, i leant down, stroking his erection i smirked, pulling down his boxers in one tug leaving his body naked and all mine. As his lips made their way down my neck, further and further down my body, i let my hands roam his tanned chest. "wrap your legs around my waist" he spoke in between kisses. I did as i was told, ready for Jai to enter me. Grabbing his toned back I flinched a little as I got used to the feeling of him inside until i let the sensation take over me. 

Beau; I ran towards the little house accompanying the big mansion that Beau was throwing his party in. As Beau pulled me towards the master bedroom he wasted no time in attatching his lips to mine, our lips moving in perfect harmony. As the kiss got more heated my hands roamed his muscular body, undoing the buttons on his shirt whilst tracing up and down his abs, my hands getting lower each time. As i lead him towards the bed, we both took our clothes off quickly, urging for each others touch. As Beau pulled me down on the bed, his body on top of mine he whispered seductively "you don't know how long i've been waiting to have you all naked and wanting." before i knew it he was inside me, my hips moving up to meet his. Through out it my eyes never left his glistening green orbs.

Daniel/Skip; I was currently laid across Daniel's lap, my naked body there, waiting and ready for him to do whatever he likes with it. As i waited hesitantly to see what form of "punishment" i'd get. I felt his warm touch stroke my ass, gently caressing and then i felt it, a sharp sensation, one, two, three, four, five. Five time's with the whip. Strangely it felt quite sensual in the moment but afterwards it stung like hell. "wait there" he said as he lifted me towards to the red couch next to the huge bed we are currently sat on. When he got back I saw the cream he had, he put on softly, taking the slightly sting away from my behind. 

Luke; You strutted into the room where Luke was currently sat looking at photographs he took, as he saw you approach his eyes glanced up at yours, then at your body, you were currently wearing your new Victoria's Secret underwear and a robe open. Luke made his way over to you, his lips meeting yours hungrily. With one quick swipe he cleared everything off of the desk, he laid you on top of it carefully positioning himself on top. His lips nipped at your body, a groan leaving your mouth as a response. His fingers stroked down your cleavage, then across, undoing your bra strap. His hands then traced patterns lower and lower, then suddenly he yanked down your knickers. A cheeky look on his face. Lets just say that you both never looked at that desk the same way again.

James; All night you'd been walking around with these balls(sex toy from 50 shades) inside you, as the night went on your lust was getting stronger and stronger. James was aware of this by the way that he kept biting his lip purposely, knowing what it was doing to you. Once you got inside, you both left no time in getting undressed. "So babe, what would you like me to do?" James whispered seductively. "Fuck me, now" you panted. He smirked, his hands moving their way to your ass, as he pulled the balls out the lust got stronger, you moaned in response. He put his finger inside you, teasing and testing you. "You're so ready" he said, grinning at the hunger in your eyes. Lets just say that was one of the best nights you & james spent together