21) Your The Pretty Reckless Song

{A/N- The Pretty Reckless are one of my favourite bands so if you don't know them youtube them, their good!}

Jai; 'I'll lie and you'll believe' -Just Tonight

It scared you how easily you lied to Jai. "I'm fine" you said as he went on tour for months. "I believe you" you said as he told you the rumours about him texting Ariana again was false. The problem was he believed you. He loved you so much he just wanted you to be okay and if believing you are made him happy then you didn't mind.

Beau; 'Perhaps there is something that we can work out, i notice your breathing is starting to change' -Goin' Down'

After many arguments you'd find your lips smashing against Beau's, you both taking your anger out in the bedroom making the sex more passionate, not only that but it also reminded you & Beau why your arguments & fights were worth it. You'd always work it out in the end.

James; 'I know you want me, I was only looking for a friend' - Nothing Left To Lose

As you cried on James shoulder, telling him about your heartbreak he held you close, kissing the top of your head. Eventually you cried yourself to sleep, still laid in James' arms. The last thing you heard was "I love you". You sighed to yourself, wishing you wanted James more than a friend, the way he wanted you. 

Luke; 'All the things you've said made it harder to breathe'- Far From Never

"I love you." I'll never leave you" "You'll be mine forever" Thats all you remember when you looked through yours & Luke's pictures together. The words he said melting your heart, making it harder to breathe. You were physically and emotionally hurt by how much you miss him.

Daniel; 'Take a piece of my world, Take a piece of my heart'

When Daniel came into your life you never expected him to have such an impact on your life, he was your world & stole your heart. It's that simple. You never thought you'd be a stereotypical girl going crazy over a boy but there was just something about Daniel that made you feel like that.