1) Your thoughts on him

A/N-First Janoskian preference,woo! In this particular preference they aren't famous, except for in Jai's.

Jai; Your best friend had pretty much forced you to go to the janoskians concert with her, you'd watched one of their videos and thought they were annoying but because she was your best friend you went anyway. When they got onstage you were surprised on your thoughts on one lad particular, the one with the black hair and the beanie(Jai) you found insanely hot and could barely keep your eyes off him all night.

Beau; You'd always thought he was funny, he was the class clown how could you not?! but when you came back from half term something changed, not him it was more like how you thought of him. You found yourself attracted to him, urging to kiss his luscious lips.

James; You were out buying a present for your little sister, pushing through a huge crowd you accidentally bumped into someone. He was a little taller than you and had a cute, charming smile. His hand brushed your shoulder as he apologised but you didn't care, you'd lost your train of thought because of this attractive guy.

Daniel/Skip; Skip wasn't your usual type, in fact he was the total opposite but you loved his cheeky, careless attitude its what you drew you to him. You instantly thought about what kinds of mischief you'd cause together.

Luke; You were hesitant to play 7 minutes in heaven, in fact you were hesitant to go to the party at all and when the bottle landed on a slightly older, hot boy your heart pounded. You didn't need to be nervous though, he was gentle and careful. There was something different about him that you liked.