Personal Daniel Sahyounie(Skip) Imagine

Today's your 18th birthday and your boyfriend has something planned. You are currently stood somewhere with a blindfold on, a bikini that Daniel said you needed to wear and have tight grip of Daniels hand in case you fall over. "Move forward a bit" he said, his accent is still attractive even after hearing it for 2 years. "Right, you can take your blind fold off" Hurridly undoeing it you screamed at what was ahead of you. Straight in front of you was a big cliff with calm blue waves underneath. You looked at Daniel in confusion. "We're going to jump off it, together. They call it the jump of love." he smiled sweetly. Raising an eyebrow at him, you put on the life jacket just in case. Taking his top off, Daniel did the same. As you moved closer to the edge you felt dizzy, you don't know whether it's daniel topless or the adrenaline running through you. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed Daniel's hand. "In three" he said, looking at you reassuringly. One...two...three, you jumped, screaming as you go, landing in the cool, calm waves. The adrenaline ran through you. "That was amazing" you said. "I know" daniel said, as he swam towards you. Wrapping his arms around you, he looked into your eyes, leaning closer, he said "I love you" as he crashed his lips onto yours. The passion running through you as the kiss got more heated. Lets just say that you guys had sex in a different place that day.