36) he acts like he hates you 3/5

{A/N Thank you to @heyimhannah_xo who suggested this}
Jai; Beau begged you to go to the beach with them, convincing you that it'd be fun and that Lucy would be there so you wouldn't feel left out. As you arrived Jai gave you a dirty glare, asking Luke "why the fuck is she here?" Earning a kick from Luke who ran to you hugging you. As time went on, you found yourself being thrown in the sea by a mischievous looking Daniel and James, as you swam away they followed you, splashing you gently. Then you felt it a huge splash, leaving you soaking wet. "What the fuck Jai?" You shouted, shaking your wet hair off your face. "Your all wet" he said with a smirk on his face. Grabbing you so your body's against his, he kissed you roughly, at first you pulled away, surely this is a prank? But something in Jai's face told you otherwise, your lips meeting again as the boys wolf whistled in the background. 

Daniel; You'd never quite understood why Daniel hates you, I mean the rest of the boys have said it themselves, Daniel is nice to everyone. So what's his problem? You'd had enough, 2 years of constant bitchy remarks everytime you went to the boys house had got to you. "What is your issue?" You asked, standing close to him so he couldn't move and escape the question. "You" he said. "What have I done?" You asked, sighing with confusion. "I like you. I fucking like you (y/n) & I didn't know how to handle it"

Luke; "seriously (y/n) I'll fucking do it myself" Luke said, pissed off as he saw what you think is actually a decent picture of the boys. "Alright then." You said storming off, feeling useless. "Go after her cunt" you heard Beau say. Leaning against the wall you sighed, upset because that boy that evidently hates you is the one you like. "Look I'm sorry" Luke said "you know how my temper is, I didn't mean it". "Really because you do that a lot to me?" You questioned. "Thats because if I don't I'll do this." He said as he pressed you against the wall, kissing you gently. Both of you smiling as you pulled away.