Personal Beau Brooks Imagine

You were currently on the plan to an unknown destination with your boyfriend of 7 years, Beau. He was taking you somewhere as a surprise, you'd begged and even tried to flirt it out of him but no such luck. As you stepped off the plain you saw your idea of heaven aka disneyland. You screamed in shock, turning to Beau and kissing him gratefully on the lips. Dragging him towards minnie and mickey, you had a conversation with the perfect couple, even taking selfies together. You've always been obsessed with disney, many times you'd forced Beau to watch disney films with you. Anyway, back in the present, you were dragging Beau to the biggest ride you could see. Hesitantly Beau got it on it with you, as you reached the top, it stopped for a little. Beau's hand was shaking, you smirked, knowing what to do. Before the ride moved you attatched your lips to Beau's, deepening the kiss you smiled into it. Thats when the ride dropped, screaming you grabbed Beau's hand. Well that was entertaining to say the least...

At the end of the day you'd got lots of souvenirs, took some cute selfies and been on as many rides as possible. Once you got home you and Beau had a passion night together.

(A/N - i'm still taking imagine requests, just comment who you want it with and if you have a theme then comment with the theme!)